That's what i thought - Loki smut

*Elizabeth is 19*

She was beautiful, truly breathtaking. Loki didn't go for mortals at all, this one was also taken by the one and only Tony stark. The god was staring at her from afar, he found it quite strange that he was watching a mortal get out of the shower. His pants were strained against his erect cock, she was dripping wet from just getting out the shower. He could only imagine what he could do with that wet body of hers, she would be wet for him in more ways than one.

He needed to get these thoughts away from his crazed mind, but they got worse when she started to look at herself in the mirror. She started caressing her breasts, his precum is dripping from him. He can't take it anymore. He knows she is thinking about him but in anger, he killed her cousin in New York but not on purpose, he wasn't in his right frame of mind.

She has questions to ask him, and he is willing to listen and answer her every question. He couldn't wait any longer he had to get into her room now before Tony Stark came home. He waited until she had her nightwear on to do it. He stood there staring at her behind wanting her to turn around to greet him with panic in her eyes.

"Pet, you shouldn't think about me when you're naked and alone, it's very arousing" his voice deep with seduction.

Just as he expected she let out a shriek, and before she could do anything he grabbed her and opened the portal to asgard. She didn't know what was happening but she could no longer keep her eyes open, she fainted into the arms of the strong god but couldn't do anything about it as the blackness of consciousness consumed her. She was out like a light.

Loki's pov...

She was stirring in her sleep obviously about to wake up. She is absolutely divine, how I would love to touch her and have her writhing beneath me, yelling my name to let the kingdom know who the god is, pleasuring this absolute beauty.

I got lulled out of my thoughts when a groggy moan come from her exquisite tight mouth, oh gods, i can't get hard again, she is killing me already and she hasn't even risen from her slumber yet.

Elizabeth's pov...

Oh god, have I been attacked by a hammer, my head is throbbing with an excruciating headache. My eyes are stinging as I try to force my eyelids open, as I finally open my eyes I am completely gobsmacked at who is standing over me. I stood up but instantly regretted my decision, i fell to the floor and loki rushed to the floor to pick me up. I screamed and elbowed him In the chest, he backed away he chuckled at me then tutted. I was feeling faint and lightheaded, he must of sensed it and I finally let him pick me up and lay me on the bed.

" rest love, I'll get you a drink and some food, we will talk when you are done " He sounded concerned, but how could he.

He kidnapped me from my Tony. Oh my god, Tony when will I see him again, my soon to be husband! What if loki doesn't take me back to him. I was pulled out of my thoughts when he put a tray of food and drink down onto my lap.

"Eat pet."he winked

Loki's pov...

I was just waiting for her to eat, of course I knew what she was going to say to me, she was furious and I knew that by how she wouldn't take her gorgeous eyes off of me, she was watching my every move and it was arousing me. Damn my rude mind. She finished her food so I took her tray from her and sat at the foot of the bed.

"I know you have to ask me questions and I am willing to listen pet, i also knew you were thinking about me that night. I had to bring you here to asgard as it was not safe to stay in that pathetic place you call an apartment, your man of iron would be home soon and I couldn't risk being in your chambers with you whilst he came home. So I took you, problem?" I stated to her.