꩜ Chapter 12 ꩜

Mature content from here on out lovelies xx

~

"Oh God, Mattheo," I breathed.

"Good girl, keep quiet for me," he whispered in my ear.

I could feel his fingers drawing circles between my legs through my clothing while his mouth left dark splotches up and down my neck and chest.

He pulled me forward on the desk I so I sat right on the edge and I wrapped my legs around his waist. I was only in my school skirt and bra, the rest of my clothing having been thrown somewhere in the room.

Mattheo stood in front of me, still fully clothed. I frowned at the thought. Can't have that now can we? I brought the hand that had been in his hair down to tug on the edge of his shirt, letting him know I wanted it off.

He quickly pulled it over his head and reattached his mouth to my chest. I dragged my hands down his toned chest and stomach, then let them wander back up to his shoulders where I dug my nails in. He let out a small groan at the feeling.

His hand had slipped past my underwear now and he was rubbing circles on my clit at a cruel pace. "Please... more," I asked. He was moving too slowly and I needed more. I pushed my hips forward, using my legs around his waist as leverage.

"Now, now. You have no patience, love," he chuckled.

I brought my hand back up to his hair and pulled his head up so his lips met mine again. His tongue pushed into mine, not wasting any time, and I felt him dip a finger into me.

I moaned into his mouth, rocking my hips again.

He pulled away completely and started to undo his belt. I reached down to help him but he grabbed my hands and shook his head.

"I want you to beg for it," he said. I scoffed at him, I didn't beg. He had finished pulling his trousers down and palmed himself through his briefs."If you want it, you're gonna have to beg." He reached back to me and pulled my underwear off before pressing a finger to my clit again.

I shuddered at the feeling but stood my ground. "I don't beg."

"Well there's a first for everything, isn't there?" He starting making figure eights against me again, pulling me closer to the edge. My thighs shook slightly, giving away how truly desperate I was for it.

I was so close but he pulled away again. I watched as he pulled his boxers down all the way and stroked himself slightly. He placed himself close to my entrance and looked down, deep into my eyes. One hand came up and gripped my chin, turning my face even higher.

"Beg."

I needed it so bad, I had to give in.

"Please Mattheo, please fuck me," I whined.

"There it is." With that he pushed into me.

~

I jolted awake suddenly, realising what I had been dreaming.

"What the fuck."

...

"Well, don't you look cheery," Theo joked as I sat down at the Slytherin table.

I pointed the finger at him and grabbed some coffee.

"What's up with you?" Pansy asked.

"I didn't sleep well," I replied in a dark voice. I noticed Pansy smile into her tea and turned to face her. "What?"