Chapter 23 ~ Unsure

Mature content

I wasn't quite sure how I had managed to get myself into this predicament.

Mattheos hands were all over me as he held me against his door.

We had barely walked in when he had turned around and pinned me to it. Not that I minded.

What I wasn't sure of, was the way he made me feel.

My whole body was alight with butterflies and heat, from both the way he was touching me and because of his affect on me.

My heart was practically beating out of my chest and I'm certain I was dripping.

Mattheo seemed to be playing a game with me. He would dip his hand into my skirt, lightly brush against me, and then pull away and kiss me to silence my whines.

His hands travelled around my body, feeling every curve and dip while his mouth devoured mine and created a new mess on my neck.

"Stop teasing," I finally managed to get out.

He leaned his head back to look at me and gave me an award winning smirk.

My heart jumped in response.

My hand traced down his body until I reached the hem of his shirt. "This needs to come off."

He watched me carefully as I slowly undid each button on his shirt and rolled it off his shoulders once I was done.

Tonned dark skin met my fingertips as I drew patterns on his body.

Lost in the moment, I forgot what we were even doing as I traced little scars and lines that were barely visible.

I blushed when I realised what I was doing. Looking up, I saw him watching me curiously, a smirk still on his face.

I looked away with embarrassment and took my hands off him.

Mattheos hands came off my waist and down to my own hands, lifting them back up to touch his chest. "I don't mind," he said quietly.

I bit my lip, still somewhat embarrassed.

His eyes darkened considerably and a primal expression took over his old one.

His hand reached out and tilted my head upwards before dragging his thumb across my bottom lip and pulling it from between my teeth.

"You have no idea what you do to me," he said, his eyes transfixed on my lips.

I breathed out slowly and leaned up to kiss him. He replied hungrily and ran his tongue along my lip, asking for entrance.

I denied him and used the hands on his chest to push him back towards the bed.

He stumbled a bit but realised what I was doing and starting walking backwards, pulling me with him.

His knees hit the bed and he sat down on the edge of the bed, detaching his lips and running his hands down my waist to my hips.

"Merlin, you're so perfect." He said it more to himself than to me but it made me blush anyways.

I had never been self conscious, I knew I was good looking. But at intimate times like these, it was difficult to ignore the intrusive thoughts that filled my head.

I sat down in his lap, placing a knee on either side of his thigh and put my hands on his shoulders, just looking at him.

His pupils were fully dilated and lust swirled in them.

I smiled and rolled my hips against his, loving the way his eyes rolled back slightly and his breathing hitched.

My hands dragged back down to his chest and shoved him roughly so he was lying down.