Chapter 27

I went downstairs, and there was a long table set up outside the building, There were other tables set up, It's built for outdoor dining area. The guys were already eating, so I walked towards them, and sat in between Nash and Finn. Then there's Cameron again, sitting across me. Finn put food on my plate, but I refused to eat them. I told him that I prepare salad rather than the main dish. He gave me a look, but since he couldn't force me to eat, he let me eat just the salad. "So Ashley," started saying Matt. I looked at him, and waited for him to say something else. "While you were gone, there was a rumor about you and Chris dating," he said. I started chocking for a second, because hmm what the hell. "And there were alot of pictures of you and him. So I thought, was is true?" he continued.

I wanted to laugh, but Cameron was literally staring at me. I tried to avoid him, but the feel of his presence can't make me avoid him. "No, of course not," I finally answered.

"I would kick her ass if she dated someone without my permission," laughed Nash. Everyone started laughing, as they continued to chit chat. While I was staring at my food, and feeling an explosion of butterflies on my stomach.

After we ate, we all decided to make a bonfire by the beach, so we did. We all sat in the circle. I was still sitting beside Finn, and Jayjay was sitting on my other side. We were all laughing, because some of the guys started telling all this corny jokes, and even though they were corny, they still made me laugh. Shawn was holding a guitar, and when he started playing it, everyone sat quietly. "It feels good to be together like this, old magcon reunion," smiled Taylor.

Shawn started playing wonderwall, but he wasn't singing. This is one of my favourite songs. "Sing it, Ashley!" yelled Aaron, who was sitting beside Cameron.

"What? No," I responded while rolling my eyes.

"Come on," they all said. They started forcing me to do so, and at the end, I had no choice. Shawn started playing it again from the top, and I started singing it. When I got on the second verse, Shawn joined in.

"There are many things that I would like to say to you, but I don't know how," I sang alone, while looking at Cameron. This is what I feel right now. I have many things I would like to tell him, but I don't know how. Up to the chorus, everyone started singing, until we finished the song. Cam was just staring at me, his eyes never looked somewhere else but me. I know this because my eyes never left him. When I notice that I have been looking at him for a while, I eventually looked away, and took out my phone. I took a picture of the bonfire and tweeted it with the caption "Bonfire with my boys" I put away my phone away when Jayjay started singing, and everyone clapped along, so I joined it. It's nice to be with people who makes you happy. Just the thought of them being there for you, is enough to know that they really care for you. It was getting chilly, so i held my hands around my foot.

"Here," said Finn as he gave me his sweater. I shook my head, but he forced me to wear it, so I just did.

"Thank you," I told him. I wore his sweater, and when I looked up, I saw Cameron looking at me and Finn, so I looked away. Awkward. Finn moved closer to me, and he started putting his arm around me, and he pulled me closer to him. "What?" I asked him, while smiling.

"Im cold too," he laughed. I hug him by the waist, because his hand was still wrapping me. We didn't care what the guys would think. They should get use to this, me and Finn hugging and being all sweet to each other. We've always been like this. Come to think of it, if i dated Finn, there wouldn't be conflict, there wouldn't be drama. But, nah. I wouldn't date my own bestfriend, because at the end, the friendship might be ruined, and there will be awkwardness between us. Sure, we could bring the friendship back if ever we break up, but it will never be the same. I love Finn, i love him as my own bestfriend.

We continued to sing along, until it was really getting late, so we all decided to go back. Finn came with me in my room, before he could go to theirs. Nash went inside first, and I stayed outside the door. "So, goodnight?" I smiled at him. He gave me a hug, a very tight hug, the kind of hug where you could barely breath.

"Goodnight," he whispered into my ear. Before he left, he looked at me in the eyes, and he kissed my forehead, then he put his hand on my face, as he started leaning in. I thought he was about to kiss me, but instead he kissed me on my nose.

"Goodnight," I said again, then he left.

Its been hours, and im still awake, looking outside the balcony. I decided to go down the beach, and maybe walk around. It wasn't scary, because it wasn't that dark. I walked around, and all I could think of right now is Cameron. Cam never left my head, he is always in my head. Im always thinking about him, as much as I don't want too, It just happen. I noticed someone sitting on the sand, but I couldn't see clearly. I ignored him, and I didn't bother to look at him as I walked pass by him.

"Hey," said the person who was sitting on the sand, the voice sounded familiar. He stood up, and walked closer to me, that's when I saw Cameron.

"Cameron?" I said softly. What the hell is he doing here...

"Hi Ashley," he smiled.

"What are you doing here?" I asked him.

"Nothing," he responded. "You weren't gone for such a long time, yet you gained weight."

"Fuck off."

"Chill," he laughed. "Just messing with you." I crossed my arms under my breast, and I started walking away. "Im joking!" he yelled, but I still ignored him. How could he act like everything's alright and normal?