Chapter 19

"Sit down, we need to talk," said Nash, who was closing the door behind me. I sat down on my chair, and span it around, so I was facing Nash now, who was sitting by the end of my bed.

"What's up?" I asked him. The door opened, and it was Hayes. He closed the door, and he lean by the wall. "Is there something wrong?" I asked him. I looked at Nash, who was covering his mouth with his two hands.

"Ashley, I don't want to sound like Dad and Mom, but I need to ask you this," he started saying.

I looked at Hayes, who was looking serious too. "What the hell is wrong?" I asked them.

"Do you like Cameron?" asked Nash. I got surprised, and didn't know what to say. "Look Ash, Im just concern. I don't want my best friend and my sister dating, because if ever he hurts you. I wouldn't know what to do with him. I don't wanna ruin the friendship I have with him and the other guys," he started explaning.

"Oh," I fake laughed. "Pssh. Of course, I don't. Don't worry." I smiled at him, but it was a fake smile. He has a point anyways. He stood up, and touched my shoulder, then he went outside of my room. But Hayes, was still looking at me, shaking his head. "What?" I asked him.

"I know you have feelings for Cameron," said Hayes.

"No, I don't!" I pointed out. "I don't," I repeated. Hayes was still shaking his head. "Fine. I do. I think," I confessed to him.

"I knew it!" he said in laughter, he tapped my shoulder and gave me a smirked.

"Don't tell Nash, alright? I don't want to ruin their friendship, just because of this," I said to him, he nodded as he started walking out my bedroom, so I just followed him. Nash is right anyways, everything's gonna be fucked up if me and Cameron dated. I went downstairs, and we all went our way to the movie theatre. Nash, Hayes, Bryant, Cameron, Taylor, Matt and I decided to watch The MockingJay. A while after, we already bought our tickets, so we went on our way inside. "Sit beside me Ash?" asked Cameron.

Nash looked at me. "No, It's alright, I'll sit beside Nash," I said to Cameron. I sat beside Nash, and Hayes sat beside me. Then Cameron was sitting beside Matt, Taylor and Bryant, who was on the other side of Nash. The movie started, and all I could think of is the situation. Maybe, I need to keep my distance with Cameron, so my feelings towards him won't develop.

Half of the movie passed, and I wasn't still paying attention to it. "Are you even watching?" whispered Hayes. I gave him a look and ignored his question. "It'll be nice if I get an answer?" he said sarcastically.

"Shut up, and just watch," I told him.

"Fine."

A while after, Nash stood up, and he walked outside the theatre, he probably went to the washroom. I looked down on my popcorn that was sitting in front of me, and noticed that someone was now sitting beside me. When I looked up, I saw Cameron. "You haven't talked to me," he whispered. I ignored him. "Ever since we went here, it felt like you're avoiding me. While we were on our way here you haven't said a word. And you didn't want to sit beside me," he said, and I still ignored him. "Ashley, what's wrong?" he asked.

"Go back to your sit, Nash is coming," I told him. He stood up, and went back to his sit.

Nash came back and he gave me a look. "What did he say to you?" he asked me.

"Nothing, he just asked when I'll be posting the video we made," I lied. He nodded and started putting his attention to the movie. So I did too.
After the movie, they decided to go eat outside, but I refused, however, they all forced me to go with them. So I had no choice. We all ordered, as they started talking to each other. Well me, I wasn't talking to any of them, so I took out my phone and decided to text Bethany.

To: Beths.
Hey, I need some advice. I like Cameron.

I was about to lock my phone but I eventually receive a text back from her.

From: Beths.
I knew you do! What's wrong if you like him?

To: Beths.
Nash. He doesn't want his sister, aka me to date his bestfriend also known as Cameron.

From: Beths.
Does he know you like Cameron?

To: Beths.
No. He asked me, but I didn't tell him the truth. Nash is right anyways, their friendship will be ruined at some points.

From: Beths.
Ashley, he's your brother. He should understand.

To: Beths.
I don't wanna make it hard for him. For now, I decided I would stay away from Cameron.

From: Beths.
Aw, alright. Just think about it, Ashley. Im sure Nash would understand.

To: Beths.
Thanks Beth.

The food came, and we started eating. Cameron was staring at me as I eat, so I just gave him a fake smile, maybe he'll think that there's nothing wrong. After we ate, Nash and Bryant drop me off to my condominium, but they didn't went out the car. "Goodevening ma'am," greeted one of the front desk. I smiled at her, and was about to make my way upstairs, when I decided to go back. "Is there something I could do for you?" she smiled at me.

"Well there is," I smiled back. "If one of my friends came by, please don't let them go upstairs. Thank you," I smiled again.

"Sure ma'am, all your friends?" she asked, while still smiling. She doesn't look old, so she's just probably on late 20's.

"Cameron, don't let him go upstairs, and please don't tell him why," I responded.

"Okay," she answered. "Have a goodnight." I smiled at her for the last time, and went my way to my unit.