Chapter 13

About an hour has passed, but I'm still laying on my bed. Im too lazy to get up, I feel so tired. I didn't get much sleep last night, I don't know why though. I searched for my phone, but I couldn't find it anywhere. When I realized that I left it downstairs. I tied my hair back and went on my way downstairs. When I got downstairs, I grabbed a cereal box and milk to go with it. Then while I was eating, I realized that I have to check with Bryant since he was calling last night. I dialed him immediately because there were more missed calls from them. It rang twice and he finally picked it up.

"Hey"

Bryant: "Why aren't you picking up?"

"Ha? Hm sorry. What's up?"

Bryant: "Get dress up. I'll pick you up!"

"Why?"

Bryant: "We ran Cameron to the hospital last night!"

"What?! What happened?"

Bryant: "I'll tell you later. Im on my way."

He hanged up, and I ran upstairs to take a shower. What happened to that guy? He was just okay when we went out for dinner. Then now, he's in the hospital? What the hell. Im getting worried here. He was just fine. Wait. Maybe he lied that he is fine? But, his fever came down already?

Bryant guided me down his car, and we started walking to get in the hospital. "What exactly happened?" I asked him, while looking where we're going.

"The doctor said he has a migraine, that's why he collapsed and he has a high fever," explained Bryant. When we got to the room, Bryant carefully opened the door, and the boys were sitting around him while he was laying down. But they were laughing, I dont know why. When they saw us, JayJay got up and gave me a hug, then Kenny followed who also gave me hug. Then, Sam, Matt and Taylor. Meanwhile, Finn just smiled at me.

"We're gonna get something to eat, do you want anything?" asked Kenny. I shook my head and they all followed him, which only left me alone with Cameron. Well, this is awkward. I put down my bag on the table, and just stood there looking down on my shoes. Waiting for him to say something, because I don't know how am I suppose to talk to him...

"Aren't you gonna ask how im doing?" he asked.

I gave him a look and asked "So, how are you?"

"Im okay," he answered. I walked towards him and started smacking his left arm. "Ow! What did I do?" he asked, looking pissed.

"Asshole! Why did you lie about being okay?" I complained, still hitting him. "Not cool." He sat down and started laughing. "What's so funny?!" I asked him. He didn't answer, instead, he just laughed. "What!" I crossed my arms, looking like a brat. I grabbed the pen on the table and threw it at him. "Stop that."

"You look so adorable when you're pissed," he said, while smirking. "I didn't want to let anyone know, because I thought it was just nothing." he added.

"Nothing? You were sick the day before that.." I pointed out. The door opened and it was a nurse, bringing a bowl of soup. When she left, I took the bowl and started feeding Cameron. "Eat up." I told him. But he refused. "You have to eat."

"I hate hospital food," he pouted.

"Come on. Don't be a kid," I said. I sat in front of him, and glanced at him. "I'll bring you food next time if you eat this." He smiled and he did eat. I don't know, but I feel comfortable taking care of him. Maybe, it's just the time to put aside the awkwardness and just start seeing who Cameron really is. After a while, the boys came back bringing doughnuts and drinks. They gave out what they bought and we all started talking.

Night came, and the guys decide to leave but they asked me to stay and take care of Cameron. Since, I took care of him once. This is great. I even forced Finn to not make me stay but he didn't listen. They are so nice. He laid down, and I started tucking him in. "So, you have my bracelet," he said. I looked down on my wrist, when I noticed I was still wearing it. I forgot to give it back and even to take it off.

"Right. Here, I saw it under the couch. I forgot to give it back. Sorry." I apologized. I took it off, and I gave it to him. Then he wore it. I sat down on the couch by the side, and adjusted myself so I could also rest.

When the lights was off, the both of us just stayed quietly. We didn't talk to each other. But, probably he was already asleep. "Ashley," he whispered, but I still heard him. The fact that it is quiet, of course I'll hear him. I didn't turn around, so I was still facing my back onto him. "Are you still awake?" he asked.

"No. Already asleep," I said under my breath. I was mistaken, he's still awake.

"Should I laugh now?" he asked, sarcastically.

I faced him "What do you want?" I asked him while rolling my eyes.

"Thank you," he smiled at me.