Chapter 5

Tonight is officially the last day of Jack and Jack tour. I hope they won't go back to Omaha. Ever since last night Chris and I started texting each other. We're getting to know each other. "Ashley Grace Grier!" yelled Nash while knocking on the door of the washroom. I rushed onto putting my basic makeup on.

"WHAT!" I shouted.

"CHRIS IS HERE!" he yelled back again. I got shocked, because what the hell is he doing here? When I came out of the washroom I saw Chris talking to Cameron in the living room.

"Hi," greeted Chris. I smiled at him and sat on the couch with them.

"What are you doing here?" I asked Chris.

"Im going to the skate park, I thought you'd like to come," he replied. Cameron stood up and left. What's his problem?

"Don't you guys have a rehearsal?" I asked again.

"Nope," he then replied. When he asked me again if I would like to come with him, I just agreed. Since I have nothing planned for today. Finn haven't texted me so yeah. Then later, im gonna attend their very last Jack and Jack tour.

We got to the skate park and there weren't people there which is good. Because I don't wanna take a run for it again. I started riding my penny board, and he was using his too. My penny board was a baby blue one. "Never thought I could be spending time with you," said Chris while he was getting closer to me.

"Same," I smiled at him. We took a picture together using the timer app, and he posted one on instagram. Then on my phone, I tweeted a photo of us with a caption of:
<< cruisin' with @WeeklyChris

I sat on the bench, then Chris sat beside me too. "How come people think you and Jack are dating?" he asked while he looked serious. Like, really serious.

"I don't know... Maybe, because we're too close to each other?" I answered.

"I could tell. You guys are even lapping each other," he laughed. I looked at him confusedly.

"Lapping?" I asked.

He laughed again and said," Yes. Like you sit on his lap, you lay on his lap or he lays on your lap."

"Right," I laughed. Well for a second, that sounded wrong but all good. He then stood up again and took my penny board. He used mine instead of his. "You have your own!" I yelled at him. But he just ignored me. So I used his and went to catch up with him.

"Yeah," he said. "Your penny board is literally so bright," he joked.

"And yours is boring, plain red?" I said sarcastically. I gave a laugh and pushed him so he got unbalanced, then he got back again.

"HEYYY!" he whined. He got down on my penny board and he run after me. Since I was getting unbalanced, I got down and ran. But then he got me, he pulled me closer to him and we made an eye contact. Chris and I stayed at the skate park the whole day, we ate at the nearest food tracks by the road. When we finished eating we decided to rest for a while.
I took my phone from my pocket and I saw that I received 5 missed calls from Finn, then 8 missed calls from Nash.
Then 2 texts messages from Finn.
-- Where are you?!?
-- EVERYONE'S WORRIED

"ITS ALREADY 6:37!" I yelled as soon as I noticed the time. Chris got up and took his pennyboard, then he took my hand.

"Shit," he said. I let go from his hand and I took my penny board. Then we had to wait for a taxi because we weren't bringing a car.

When we got to the venue, Chris was holding my hand and we were literally running to the crowd because the backdoor was closed. "Look! It's Christ and Ashley!!" yelled one of the fans. The boys saw us while they were doing meet and greet, so Chris and I had to go to the backstage first. When we got to the basktage, Chris placed his penny on the floor and then he went to the tables. I catched up on my breath, when Cameron and Nash appeared in front of me.

"Where the hell were you?" shouted Nash while looking concern, he then hug me really tight.

"Troublemaker," whispered Cameron to himself. Though, I still heard him.

"Oh shut your mouth Cameron," I whined. He glanced at me. I turned to Nash and said,"Sorry! We just didn't notice the time." Cameron and Nash then went to the meet and greet because they were still part of it. Cam should have just stayed at the meet and greet instead of coming to Nash to sermon me. Before the main show started, Finn went to the backstage and he literally hug me so tight, tighter than Nash's hug. "Wait I can't breath!" I said while giving a laugh. He let go of me, and faced me.

"I was so worried! Where were you?! Why were you with Chris?!" he asked.

"Chill. We were just at the skate park.. Anyways we'll talk later alright! You're show is gonna start!" I said to him while pushing him on the stage. Not literally though.

As usual, I stayed at the side of the stage to watch. I saw Chris on his phone while they were on the stage, then my phone vibrated and it was a text from Chris.

From: Chris.
Hey, im sorry for making us late.

I looked over at Chris and he was looking at me. I just smiled at him to let him know that it is okay.