Chapter 11

I woke up late because I was taking care of Cameron last night. I can't just let him do stuff when he feels weak. Every time he needs something, I always guide him, cause he can't do things by himself. I flew downstairs to cook late breakfast, kind of lunch for Cameron, who is still asleep. He didn't wanna sleep in the other room, so he slept in the living room. When I finished cooking, I walked over to Cameron and put my hand on his forehead. His fever finally came down. "Goodmorning," he said while smiling at me. I eventually lift up my hand from his forehead and stood up.

"Afternoon actually," I mumbled. "How are you feeling?" I asked him. He was still smiling. He stood up from the couch and started folding the blanket he used. "Are you alright now?" I asked. He didn't answer. "Nice talking," I said again, while walking away from him. But he pulled my wrist, and he pulled me closer to him.

"Thank you," he said. I pushed him, and I just gave him a fake smile as I walked to the kitchen.

"Let's eat," I said, calling him. He followed me on then kitchen, and he started eating.

I hope later is gonna be great! Im really excited. I took out my phone and I started scrolling down my feed on twitter.

<< WHO'S EXCITED FOR THE #ASHXIV MEET AND GREET LAUNCH LATER? I AM!

>> @'AshleyGrace Im finally going to meet you!!!!

<< @'loveswifts See you there love!

>> @'AshleyGrace Congratz Ash!

<< @'larryisluv thanks babe!

"You seem excited for later," said Cameron. I almost forgot that he's here. Whoops.

"Definitely," I told him, while putting my phone down on the table. "So. Are you sure you're alright now?" I continued. He gave a smile and nodded. So back to awkward silence again. He just killed the conversation, but whatever. When we finished our food, he offered to wash the dishes but I didn't allow him, so he just sat down and watched me as I do it.

"I was wondering if I could use your phone, mine is dead. I'll ask the guys to pick me up," he said.

"Don't worry. Bryant said he's going to pick you up before lunch. So in a bit, I guess," I told him. I finished washing the dishes, so I dried my hand with a cloth.

"Ashley. About what happened at the pond, when I almost kissed you. Im not s----" he started saying. I don't really wanna talk about this. I mean, it was just a mistake. He didn't mean to lean. Why would he right?

"Don't worry about it," I answered while cutting him off. I walked to the living room, and he followed me.

"Can you just please shut the fuck up and listen to me," he said raising his voice. I sat quietly, and just stared at him. He didn't have to say inappropriate word. "Look. Im not sorry for trying to kiss you. I know you're my bestfriend's sister, and we don't really get along. But whenever Im around you recently, I feel like I want to talk to you normally, get to know you, have fun with you, and just chill without getting you pissed. But I just can't do that because we got used of arguing alot and annoying each other... I like you."

When I heard the words "I like you" my mind and heart felt like it froze. Did I just hear him say that? It can't be. It's impossible. He's probably mistaken. Yet, he's just playing with me to make me look like a fool. "Cut it off Cameron. Don't even go there if you want to annoy me," I said.

"Im not fooling around!" he said while raising his voice again. I didn't know what to say, so I just sat quietly looking down. It's too obvious that he is just playing with me. Like what he said, we annoy each other alot. We even hate each other, so it's literally impossible. A moment passed, and someone knocked on the door, so I walked to the door to open it, when I found Bryant outside. Thanks to Bryant!

"Is everything alright?" he asked us, while looking worried. I nodded and let him in. Cameron still looked blank. "Dude. Let's go," he said to Cameron. He grabbed his clothes and he didn't even bother to change from Nash's clothes. I find it normal from them actually. But whatever. I didn't say a word after, I just smiled at Bryant and they left.

Hours later, and I finally got dressed up, and put on my make up. I wore my pair of jeggings, and my peach knitted long sleeve sweater. Effort less much? I went downstairs and grabbed my phone, when it slip from my hands and fell down on the carpet. Something caught my eye under the couch. It's a nautical woven brown bracelet. I could tell it's Cameron's bracelet. He always wears it, I swear. I put it on, just cause it suits my outfit, and also I won't forget about it, because I don't have pockets and I am not gonna bring any purse, except for my wallet. I could just tell the boys to give it to Cameron. Wait, Im not even sure if any of them are actually gonna show up. Few minutes after, I went on my way to the store, where I will be doing a meet and greet inside. I could feel excitement bouncing. My loves are already lined up for the meet and greet. The event started, until it was time for the meet and greet. What we did is: I'll be taking pics with a polaroid and signing it, when it comes out. But they are also free to take pictures. This will be fun.

"Hi. Oh my god! I can't believe you're actually in front of me!" said one of them. I gave her a hug and we took a picture, then I signed it. "Thank you very much!" she said.

"No. Thank you," I told her as I gave her another hug. The meet and greet continued and the lines seems like it's gonna take forever, which is actually good. Good, that there are lots of people who came to see me.

"Hi," said one of the girls. "You have the same bracelet as Cameron!" she said. I totally forgot that Im wearing it.

"Oh. It is Cameron's, " I fake laughed. She giggled and we took a picture. I didn't realize that people notices such things... But how am I gonna give it back, when none of the guys is showing up? I hope Finn will and Chris said he's gonna be here but where is he? Sad life. But Im still hoping that one of them would show up. Nash isn't here, so is Beth. I don't have anyone to share this moment with... But Im still happy that I get to be with my loves. After taking pictures with them, my mouth feels numb by smiling.. Im still overwhelmed by this. I still can't believe that I have my own clothing line now. There are only 3 girls left, when suddenly someone held me and covered my eyes. "Who is this?" I said while trying to remove it's hands from my eyes. But it resisted.

"One. Two. Three!" said a guy who sounds familiar. When my eyes are finally free I saw the guys, including Cameron.

"CONGRATULATIONS!" they all yelled. They were holding red balloons, and they even had confetti.

"Aww. Thank you guys." I smiled, they all came to me and started hugging me. Cameron just stepped back, and he was the only one who didn't hug me. He was just watching the guys and I. Before I could socialized with the guys, they made me finished the meet and greet. So I did. The three girls who waited for so long, got to take pictures with them too. But unfortunately, it wasn't individuals.. At least they still got to take pictures with the whole squad.

The guys decided to take me out for dinner, so we went on our way. We ate at a fancy restaurant and Cameron paid for everything. "We are so proud of you," JayJay smiled at me. He was just sitting beside me, while Chris was sitting on the other side, then Cameron was in front of us. Then Finn was sitting beside Cameron. I haven't talked to him yet...

"Thank you. I thought you guys forgot about it," I fussed. But they just gave a chuckle. We continued to talk until I excused myself to go the the washroom. I just went to the washroom to take a minute off from the awkwardness because of what Cameron told me earlier. Im still not buying what he said though. When I pulled myself together I went out the washroom when I saw Cameron waiting for me outside of the door. I tried to avoid him but he held me on my wrist. "What do you want?" I bitched.

"Im serious about everything I said," he responded. I shook his hands off, and let my wrist free from his grip.

"Cameron. Please. Enough alright. Im exhausted and not in the mood to talk about that. Plus, you're just probably saying all of those because I took care of you," I answered.

It really can't be. It is still impossible. Im out of Cameron's league. I ain't his type.