Chapter 23

I can't believe that I saw Chris yesterday. I get to spend time with him while Im here and while he's also here. It's great to be around someone, who makes you happy. My life has been very emotionally damage. Even though I would talk to Nash about it, It doesn't matter anymore. Obviously, Cameron already moved on and doesn't care about me at all. He is with Rachel now, and Im happy for him. Like what other people say, if you really love someone, you should be happy for them. I guess, I have to be happy for him, actually, I am already happy for him. I just have to move on, and continue with my life. I don't need a love life to be happy. I have my family with me, so are my friends and I have people supporting and loving me.

"Hey," said Hayes, as he entered my room.

"Hey," I answered, while I shutted down my laptop.

"I've heard..." he started saying. "About Cameron and that girl Rachel?" he continued.

"Yeah, what about it?" I asked.

"Are you okay?" he asked. "Do you want me to ask Cameron about it? They're just probably friends."

"Look, whatever I have for Cameron is gone, it was useless alright? I don't mind. Im happy for him," I told him while giving the best fake smile.

"Are you sure?"

"Yes, Im sure Hayes. Anyways, I have to get going," I said to him.

"Where you going?" he asked.

"Im going out with Chris... A friendly hang out," I pointed out, while giving a smirk. I started fixing my bag, and when I finished, I eventually went downstairs. I told my Dad, that I'll be hanging with Chris, and he let me.

When I got to the mall, I saw Chris sitting on a table with two other people. When I walked closer, I noticed he was with his siblings. "Hey," greeted Chris, as he gave me a hug. He was with his brother, Crawford and his sister, Karisma. "This is Crawford and Karisma, and this is Ashley."

"Hi," I greeted the two of them, as we shook hands. "Finally, I got to meet you guys," I said.

"It's our pleasure, anyways, me and Karisma are gonna leave you guys alone now," laughed Crawford.

"How come? Aren't you both gonna join us?" I asked them.

"We don't want to bother the two of you," said Karisma.

"Karisma!" called out Chris as he glanced at her.

"We'll go now," said Crawford, who was preventing himself to laugh.

"Alright? It was nice to meet you both," I told them. Before they left, Crawford gave me a short hug, and Karisma smiled at me. They're one of my favorite viners, in all honesty. "Your siblings are funny" I laughed.

"Yeah," laughed Chris too. Chris and I decided to eat for a while, it's his treat. I missed hanging out with him. I remember when I first met him, I got starstruck by him. I also remember when we were late on the show, and that is when CHRISLEY started. It's nice how me and Chris became close as soon as we met, and we are still friends. Im glad that Chris is around, it makes me forget my problems, even though it's just for a short time. After we ate, I asked Chris if we could go to the arcade. He made me wear his sunglasses, so people won't notice who we are, well I hope they won't. While Im wearing his sunglasses, he was hiding himself under his hoodie. He's such a cutie. Chris and I argued, who's going to pay. He didn't want me to, so at the end, he was the one who paid. He said that it's his right to pay, because he is the guy. But I lowkey disagree about that. "So, where do you want to play first?" he asked.

"I got an idea, why don't we play double on basketball," I raised my eyebrow.

"Sure, you're gona lose," he smirked.

We started playing basketball, I was losing first, but Im catching up. By the way, I sort of play basketball in real life, only when Im with Finn. I miss playing ball with that guy, I miss him so much.

"So, you lost," I laughed at Chris. The score is 86 to 84, close enough.

We continued playing on the arcade, until we ran out of tokens on the card, so I payed for another one. Chris couldn't stop me. After we played, we got many tickets. So, Chris decided to exchange it with a prize. He made me sit on the table near by. "For you," he said. I turned around and I saw that he was bringing a huge pink, teddy bear.

"Aw, thank you," I said, I gave him a hug. But I didn't let go. So, we were hugging for a while. "Thank you for everything. Thank you for always making me happy whenever Im with you," I whispered. I pulled out from the hug, and Chris was still smiling.

"Im happy if you're happy, and Im glad that I get to spend time with you," he smiled back.