Chapter 8

3 days after, I haven't been seeing any of the boys lately. However, today I'll be doing a photo shoot with Bryant. Nash went back to their place so I have to get to used of living here alone. I went on twitter and I decided to do a short tweet spree. While waiting for Bryant to call me.

>> @'AshleyGrace Im so jealous of you! You could hang out and talk to the boys anytime you want!

<< @'landisftdallas don't be jealous, im sure you'll meet them soon! :)

>> @'AshleyGrace Hi!

<< @'amyyfivesos how are you? :)

>> @'AshleyGrace I really want to be like you! You're so beautiful and im just ew

<< @'nashxxgrier everyone's beautiful in their own ways. you're beautiful :)

>> @'AshleyGrace i love you so much!

<< @'dallasismine iloveyoutoo .

>> @'AshleyGrace are you dating jack?

<< @'gilinskyyy ahaha no :)

>> @'AshleyGrace tweet me please! :(

<< @'hollandbabe hi :)

>> @'AshleyGrace Chris Collins or Jack Gilinsky?

<< @'grandebieber i can't choose! ahah they're different .

>> @'AshleyGrace If you don't mind me asking, but is there something going on with you and Cam?

<< @'hayesftdallas ahaha. well if you meant in relationship or something, no there's nothing :)

My heart started pounding fast when I saw a tweet from Cameron. It says:

>> @'AshleyGrace *cough* vain *cough*

<< @'camerondallas oh please, we both know you just love me.

Without even a minute passed, I got another tweet from him.

>> @'AshleyGrace You know it ;)

>> @'AshleyGrace oh shit! you said theres nothing going on between you two

<< @'hayesftdallas we were just fooling around .

I heard a knock on the door, so I closed my laptop down and put it on the table. When I opened the door, It was Cameron. What the hell is he doing here? Did he literally just tweeted me that to pissed me off? Well, he clearly knows I hate it when he does that. "What are you doing here?" I asked him while still holding the door. I didn't even made him go inside my condominium.

"Bryant is waiting for us. Let's go," he said.

"And why would I come with you? You're not suppose to be here!" I answered as I tried to close the door. He insisted and entered the door. I couldn't push it harder because obviously he's stronger.

"Don't be stubborn and just come. He asked me a favor to pick you up," he said while picking up my bag, which was located in the living room. He left and I just followed him. When we got to his car, we just sat quietly. Not talking to each other. We can't even stand each other.

"Do you even know where we are going?" I asked him. We have been driving for a long time now.

"I DO!" he shouted at me.

"Let me see!" I took his phone from his hand, and checked it. When I looked at his phone, it just suddenly went off. "What the hell?" I said to him.

"What?" he answered.

"Your phone is fucking dead!" I said while looking pissed. He stop by the side, and looked at it. He tried turning it on, but yes it died. He then made me checked his bag for a charger, but nothing.

"Can you call Bryant?" he asked me. I looked at him then I just took my bag and searched for my phone. When I realized I forgot to put it inside my bag. I looked at him feeling worried and terrified.

"What is it?" he asked me.

"I think I forgot my phone," I answered.

He glanced at me and said "Great!" He just shrugged it off, and started the car. A while after of driving in the middle of nowhere, the car went off too. "What happened?" I asked him.

"I think we just ran out of gas," he answered.

"What?" I said, frustrated. He took his bag and went out of the car, so I did too. "Where are you going?" I asked him.

"Stay here. Im gonna look for help," he said and he just walked away.

I ran to follow him. Why the hell does he walk so fast? "Im coming with you," I yelled. He stop walking and he just stared at me. Great view actually. Top of a hill or something, we're not even on the main road. There's a beach that could be seen from the top, and fresh air. However, it is so damn hot! Its been a hour, and we have been walking for an hour now. So damn tired. I started walking slow, because I just can't take it anymore. Until I found myself sitting on the groud. Cameron walks so fast that he's already far away from me.

"ASHLEY!" I heard Cameron yell. He quickly ran up to me and held me. "What's wrong?"

"I can't br----" I pointed on my bag which I was trying to tell him to get my inhaler.

"What?" said Cameron.

"My in--- ha--- ler" I said. He took my bag and search for my inhaler. When he found it he gave it to me.

"Sorry," he apologized. "Maybe it's for the best if we rest for a while. Nash is going to kill me if anything happens to you," he added. I gave a little smile as he help me stood up from my feet. "I saw a pond not a far back. We could rest there?"

"Okay," I replied. We both started walking on our way back. He was supporting me on my waist while he was holding my other hand. Cameron could be a gentleman. Just a little.