Chapter 10

"Hey. Whats up?" greeted Finn as he entered the door. I gave him a hug because I really missed him. Its been a while since we saw each other. The last time we saw each other was when we were with Chris at the skate park. When I looked behind him, I saw Cameron. "Right. Cam's here," he added.

"Hi," greeted Cameron. I smiled at him and he went inside as I closed the door behind them. They sat in the living room and I followed them. I sat beside Finn, and no words came out of their mouth. Well this is awkward. What is Cameron even doing here?

"So. Whats up?" I asked them while looking down on the floor.

"We're not gonna take long, we just want to let you know that Nash left," said Cameron.

"Where'd he go? Why didn't he tell me?" I said nervously.

"He just went to visit your family.. He didn't wanna tell you because you might want to come with him, which you can't because tomorrow is a special day for you," explained Finn.

"Unfair," I answered. Wait. Will is also gonna be there. WOW! THAT IS SO UNFAIR. THEY'RE ALL TOGETHER, THEN HERE I AM. ALONE. AWAY FROM THEM!

Finn stood up and said "Well, we have to get going. You'll be fine here right?" he said while looking at Cameron. What's Jack's problem? Why does he talk to me like he doesn't want to be near me? "I'll see you later, Ash?" he added, then I nodded and smiled.

Cameron stood up and said, "Oh, you can go. I have to go somewhere else."

"Alright?" said Finn. He gave me a quick hug and he left. While Cameron was still standing, staring at the door. Meanwhile, Im just looking at Cameron, waiting for him to talk or to even say something. I don't know. I don't even know what he is up to. I don't want him to be here in the first place.

"Can we talk?" asked Cameron.

"We're already talking," I said sarcastically, while walking to the kitchen. I took out a glass and poured water on it. I took a sip and turned around, to see Cameron. I saw him holding his head, and trying to balance himself by leaning on the wall, and his hand was holding the counter. I eventually walked towards him, and held him. "Are you alright?" I asked, looking worried. He didn't say a word after, instead he lost his balance so I supported him. I put my hands on his forehead, and his skin felt burning. "Hey! You have fever!" I said. He smirked at me, like I said something funny, when Im actually serious. "What the hell. Im freaking worried here! Stop looking at me like that!" Did I just say Im worried?

He chuckled and said, "Did I heard you say you're worried?" I pinch his arm and rolled my eyes. He was still chuckling, but I just shrugged it off and guided him on the way to the couch. So he could rest for a while. He laid on the couch, and he was looking at my eyes directly. Just like what happened at the pond. No. I don't wanna remember that.

"I'll just get something," I said breaking the awkward eye contact. I stood up, and went to the bathroom to get a clean face towel, and a small silver bowl. I filled it with warm water, so I could clean him with it. They said you have to do this kind of thing to keep the fever low. After filling the bowl, I quickly ran upstairs to get some clothes for Cameron. Luckily, Nash left some of his clothes here. I took out a plain shirt from the closet, as I started searching for something he could wear to change from his jeans. But there was nothing. I only saw a pair of pjs. So I just pulled it out and went downstairs. When I got downstairs, I took the bowl and kneeled down in front of Cameron while he was laying down on the couch. I started wiping him with the warm towel.

"Thank you, Ash," he says. I just smiled at him, and continued to what Im doing.

"Here. Change your clothes," I told him, while handing him Nash's clothes. "Can you stand up?" I asked him. He shook his head which means no. Why does he have to make my life so complicated? He sat, and started taking off his shirt. While he was taking it off, I noticed the curtain was wide open, so I eventually pulled it down. When I turned around to face him again, I saw Cameron having a hard time. What a kid! "Here. Let me help you," I told him, while holding his shirt. He stop for a moment, and he just let me do it. I took the shirt I got upstairs, and put it on him.

"Nash's clothes?" he asked. I nodded.

"You could probably change your jeans by yourself right?" I asked him while glancing. He looked at me like he wanted to laugh, but couldn't. I threw him the panjama, and I walked to the kitchen. To get the medicine from the med kit I have. When I finally found a med for a fever, I took one and got a glass of water. Then I went back to where Cameron was sitting. "Have you ate?" I asked him. He nodded. "Good, here. Take your medicine," I told him while handing him the med, and the glass of water. I reached for the glass and said "You should probably take a nap or something, I'll cook you soup so you could eat later... Do you want me to call the boys?" I looked directly at him, when I found out he was already sleeping. Well that was fast. I went to the kitchen and washed the dirty bowl and glass. Then I checked Cameron in the living room when I found him shivering to death. I grabbed a new blanket in my room upstairs, and wrapped it around him. I even tuck him in. I don't do this to anyone else other than Skylynn. So he should really be thankful after this.

Few hours has passed, and I cooked him a vegetable soup. But he hasn't woke up yet. I decided to wake him up, because it's time to drink his next medicine. When I got there, I put the bowl full of soup on the table, when I saw he has woken up. "I was just about to wake you up," I said to him.

"Sorry," he apologized. I helped him to sit up, and sat beside him while holding the bowl. "I could eat by myself," he said.

"No. Don't be stubborn," I told him.

He sat quietly, and I started feeding him the soup I cooked for him. I didn't even know I'll actually do this for this guy. When he finished eating, I handed him the med and a glass of water, then he said "I should go home. That boys might get worried, and you have a date with Finn right?"

"It's late. Just stay for a night, and I'll let the guys know," I said to him.

"You can't take care of me for the night, you can't be stress. You have a meet and greet launch tomorrow," he replyed.

I glanced at him and said "You're already stressing me out now." He sat quietly, and just looked at me like he wanted to apologize or something. "Im kidding. Seriously, you should just stay for a night." He smiled. "Don't worry about Finn, I'll talk to him."