Chapter 26

It's been a day since Kian's birthday. I can't stop thinking about what happened at his birthday. Was I really too harsh to Rachel or was it all because I was jealous so I purposely acted that way to her? A while after, I heard a poset running downstairs, so I quickly ran but before I actually came down, I took the broom on the storage. Who the fuck would go inside my condo early in the morning? I slowly walked towards the kitchen, and closed my eyes when I started smacking the broom to someone.

"OW!! AW!! HEY!!" said a voice. "STOP THAT!" he yelled. I opened my eyes and saw that it was Nash. "What the hell?" he said.

"Whoops, sorry. What are you doing here?" I asked him. Hoping he wouldn't lecture me about last night's.

"I just wanted to pick you up, going to the beach with the boys," he answered.

"Do I have to go?" I asked him.

"Of course."

"Why?"

"Spending Cameron's birthday at a private beach party."

"But his birthday is not until in two days," I fussed.

"Just go get ready, and we're gonna help organize the party."

"K." I went upstairs and took a shower. I hate this. I don't wanna go to his party. I don't wanna see Rachel. After taking a shower, I fixed my bag. I put a beach dress, swim suits, crop tops, and shorts. When I finished packing few clothes, I went downstairs and we left. We got to the resort, and people were already setting up. While the guys were just sitting down on the sand and some on beach chairs.

"Ash," called out Finn.

"Hey," I said as I was giving him a hug. Cameron's eyes met my eyes. He smiled at me, and I ignored him.

"I'll take you to your room," said Finn. He took my bag, and he put his hand around my waist.

"Oooh, Jack be doing his moves!" laughed Bryant. I looked at them, and rolled my eyes. Then we started walking away from them.

"WE SEE YOU GILINSKY!!" screamed Sam, as he laughed.

When we got to the room, I threw myself on the bed. "Everything alright?" asked Finn.

"No, how can it be alright? I don't wanna be here..." I pouted.

"You'll be fine," he laughed. Then he laid down beside me. He put his arms under his head, as I put my head on his chest, wrapping my arm around him.

"I miss you," he whispered.

"I miss you too," I whispered back.

"I have to tell you something," he says.

"What is it?"

"About Cameron...."

"I don't wanna talk about it Finn."

"But, you need to know that --"

"Stop, please."

"Okay."

We stayed quite the whole time, until I noticed he fell asleep. So I slept beside him. Few hours later, I got woken up by a loud noise outside the room. Then, suddenly someone opened the door. "Im sorry," said Cameron. I stared at him confusedly. "I didn't know you guys were here," he added. He didn't know, or he purposely went inside, because for what I remember he was there when Finn said he will take me to my room. Hmm..

I sat up, then Jack woke up. "Hey bro," he said to Cameron.

"Hey... Sorry I didn't mean to disturb you guys," he said while opening the door.

"It's alright. What are you guys doing?" asked Jack.

"We're just fooling around. Anyways, there's food set up outside for us. The other guys are looking for the two of you at the beach area."

"Alright." Then Cameron left. He closed the door behind him, and I was still staring at the door.

"I guess, it's time to eat?" says Finn. I nodded. "Don't worry, I'll be there. No one can make you feel uncomfortable," he smiled.

"Thanks. But, I don't feel like going."

"Don't tell me you're on a diet because Nash is going to kill you," he laughed. "You have to go."

"Fine!!"

"Im with you," he said while kissing my forehead. Then he left.