Chapter 12

From: Chris
Hey beautiful. Sorry we didn't get to talk last night, and I didn't get a chance to say goodbye.

To: Chris
Goodbye? Where you going?

From: Chris
Yes. I'll be going back to Canada. It was really nice to meet you, and thank you for spending your time with me at some point haha :)

To: Chris
You're gonna come visit again right?

From: Chris
Why? Are you going to miss me ;)

To: Chris
Whatever you say ahaha

Chris and I only got to spent a little bit of time together. He should really come back as soon as possible. Okay, fine. Yes. I am going to miss him. I went through my snapchat when I saw Nash's story. And It was filled with videos and pictures of him and the family. Im so jealous!! I hate this. But happily, they facetimed me last night when I got home. It was only for a little bit thought.

I went to my twitter and tweeted:
<< Thank you so much for coming at the M&G Launch yesterday!

<< Tweet me a picture of you wearing #ASHXIV and I'll retweet some! :)

I spend the last 15 minutes going through the #ASHXIV retweeting pictures. I didn't know that seeing other people wear your clothing line feels like you're in heaven or something. Oh, if you're wondering why my clothing line is ASHXIV, well obviously my nickname is Ash, and XIV? It's just my favorite number, 14. I heard a knock on the door, so I finally put down my phone and the chips I was eating, and started walking towards the door. When I opened it, it was Bethany. "Bethany!!!" I said with excitement. I gave her a hug and told her to come inside, and she did.

"Hey!! I know Im a day late, but still! Congratulations!" she said while giving her best smile. She has the best dimples though!

"Thank you!" I thanked her. We started chitchatting to catch up with each other's lives. It has been a long time since we actually talked about our personal life. Well... Before, we had busy schedule, mostly her by the way, we used to talk all the time. We gossip, haha just kidding. Not really. We stayed on the kitchen's counter table while we talk. I offered her food and drink.

"WHAT! HE LIKES YOU?!" she said while touching her face. I told her about what Cameron confessed the other night. She seems really surprised. However, me, myself isn't even sure yet if Cameron was telling the truth or not.

"I don't know. I think he's just playing with me or something, but part of me thinks he's serious," I responded.

"What if he is serious?" she asked.

"I don't know...." I really don't know what to do if ever Cameron is serious. That would totally be super awkward! I mean, people around us are used to seeing us argue, and stuff. Then, now? I can't even stand being around him without feeling awkward. I don't know what to do! Just like last night, while we were eating I was trying to avoid having an eye contact with him, which was hard because he was sitting in front of me. We didn't even talk, until he waited for me outside the washroom.

"Do you not like him or do you?" she asked me, while raising her right eyebrow.

"Of course not!" I pointed out. "He's an asshole! I wouldn't fall for someone like him. You are aware of how my relationship is like with Cameron ever since he became friends with Nash and Hayes right. I would never like a guy like him, Beth," I added.

She glanced at me and said "Take a note of this. Sometimes, guys annoys girls, act jerks around girls and even fight with girls just because they want to get their attention. Who knows if Cameron was being a jerk because he wants you to notice him?"

I shrugged and answered "I don't know." Which is true, I really don't know.

"Fine. Let's say you don't like Cameron. Who do you really like then? JACKLEY or CHRISLEY?" she said while emphasizing both of the combined names. Jack and I are just best friends, and Chris, well I have a little bit of crush on him, but I don't think it will develop. Since, we are starting to be good friends and I don't wanna lose that anytime soon. "Alright. Forget it. Im not here to stress you out because of those guys. But seriously, you really have to think about Cameron. Give him a chance to talk to you or something," she continued.

I just smiled at her and we continued to talk about other things, until she had to leave because It was getting late. We didn't even notice the time. It was great to catch up with her. My phone rang, but I didn't ran after it because I got too lazy and I just stayed in the kitchen to get something to eat. But then It rang again, and I still ignored it. It can wait. I took out a caesar salad I made and a glass of water. When I was about to eat, my phone rang for the third time, so I just went to get it. But when I grabbed it, It stopped ringing. It was Bryant who was calling. Maybe, he just wanted to talk about the photo shoot he wanted to do with me or something. I'll just give him a call later or tomorrow.