Chapter 18

Last night was a great night, it was worth remembering. Watching the sunset with someone who makes you happy. I turned on my laptop and saw "Ashley Make A Video" trending on twitter. I clicked it and saw that they were talking about me, I thought it was someone else. Someone knocked, and It was Cameron. "Hey??" I greeted him, he walked inside and removed his shoes. "What are you doing here?" I asked him.

"Nothing. They all have plans today, and I don't," he replied.

"Alright?" I responded. He sat down on the couch, in front of my laptop, and he was staring at it. "Since you're here, wanna join me on something?" I asked him.

"On what?" he asked.

"I haven't been making videos for the past month, and I was planning to do a last minute ask video," I explained.

He smiled at me and nodded. "Alright, I'll tweet about it now."

"Okay, I'll just get my camera upstairs," I went upstairs and took my camera that was on top of my table. I hope this will be successful. When I came downstairs, Cameron was on his phone, "What's keeping you busy?" I smiled at him.

He looked at me and said "I tweeted the hashtag AskCamley, and there's so many questions now. Im just going through it... And i hope you don't mind if I used your laptop to tweet about it also," he explained as I gave him a look. "Don't worry, I didn't do anything else," he laughed. I started setting my camera, and Cameron was taking care of the questions we're gonna answer. I hope he picks good questions.

"It's set," I told Cameron. He nodded, and we took our places. We were sitting down on the couch facing the camera which was in front of the tv.

"Hey Guys! It's Ashley and --" I started saying.

"Cameron," he smiled at the camera.

"Before we start, I'd like to apologize for not making videos lately, but Im back with a new video now!" I giggled. I could feel Cameron staring at me.

"Let's get started," he said. I smiled at him as he handed me my laptop that was in front of him.

>> @'LisaKenny: What was your first impression to each other? #AskCamley

"Lisa asked, what was your first impression to each other... Hm, my first impression of Cam is he's a jerk," I laughed.

"Wow. The first thing that came up to me when I first met her is, annoying," he laughed. I gave him a look, while I was laughing at him. "Don't look at me like that. Your face actually annoyed me before."

>> @'1Dishart: #AskCamley When was the first time you both hanged out?

"When was the first time we both hanged out... The first time we both hanged out was when ----" I started saying while thinking about it.

"Magcon tour, right?" said Cameron.

"I think. Im not sure," I laughed.

>> @'taysheeran: Do you like dolphins? #AskCamley

"Do you like dolphins... Yes, Im inlove with dolphins," said Cameron.

"I do." I laughed, while looking at Cameron who was making faces.

>> @'c0llinsgrier: Favourite viners? #AskCamley

"Favourite viners, I don't know. Too many to mention," answered Cameron. "She's my least favourite viner though," he said while pointing at me.

"Hey, how rude, I tried," I laughed as I pinch Cameron's nose. "The guys are my favourite viners," I added.

"Im sure Im your most favourite," winked Cameron at me.

"Oh yeah? In your dreams," I chuckled.

>> @'punckprincesssss: Do you like each other? #AskCamley 56

"Do we like each other," he started saying. "Do we?" he asked me, facing me. He put his hand together. "Well, I like her," said Cameron, shrugging.

"Im happy when Im with him?" I said while hesitating, "I don't know how you guys would take that but yeah," I laughed.

>> @'leahmariegrant: What do you hate about each other? #AskCamley

"What do we hate about each other," I said, while looking at Cameron. He was trying not to laugh. "I hate it when he makes fun of me, or when he annoys me."

"I hate it when Ash is being a fussy, whenever Im with her," laughed Cameron.

"Im not a fussy," I pointed out. He moved closer to me as he puts both of his hands on my faces and started squishing them. "Not my cheeks," I told him, as I held his hands.

>> @'kiandraaaa: Have you went out just the two of you? #AskCamley

"Have we went out just the two of us... we did, trice but unexpected actually," I said.

"The first time we hang out just the two of us, was when I helped her to organize her condo," said Cameron.

"The second one was really a fail one actually, I was gonna do a photoshoot with Bryant, but Cameron's car ran out of gas in the middle of nowhere, it was all his fault," I joked.

"Who forgot their phone?" he rolled his eyes.

"You were the one driving," I pointed out. We started laughing as we were still pointing fingers at each other.

>> @'payneftirwin: @'camerondallas If Rachel wanted you back, would you date her again? #AskCamley

I looked at Cameron who was staring back at me. Why would he even include that question. I mean, he could but I don't know. I just don't know why I feel affected because of this. "Hmm. I don't k----" he started saying as I looked away from him. "No. I wouldn't," he said.

After doing more questions, we finally finished filming. I didn't expect that it'll actually be fun to do a ask video with this guy, but surprisingly it did. We put a little twist on it though, at the end of the video we made three questions that he should know about me, if he gets it right he could put a milk cream on my face and if he doesn't I'll put milk cream on his face. However, he got the two questions wrong, and one right.

"Do you need a face cloth?" I yelled at Cameron, who was washing his face in the bathroom.

"No. There's one here!" he yelled back. I quickly run to the bathroom, because he might used mine. The bathroom door was open, "what's up?" he asked, when he saw me.

"Which one did you used?" I glared at him.

"Chill. I used the new one that was folded on top of that," he answered while pointing at the rank.

"Oh. Alright," I said in embarrassment.