Chapter 28

As much as I don't want to get up, I have to. It's already lunch, and Im still laying down. Nash came a while ago. He forced me to get up and to come downstairs. So now, Im going. Ugh.
When I got down by the beach, I saw all the guys helping to prepare for Cameron's birthday tonight. It's his birthday. I don't know if I should greet him or something.

"Goodmorning," says Finn. "I mean, good afternoon.." he said as he gave me a quick hug.

I gave him a look, and laughed. "Goodafternoon," I said.

"I'll get you food, you sit there," he says as he made me sit down. I sat down and stared at the guys. I spotted Cameron, when I notice that Rachel's with him. Of course, she's gonna be here. She's his girlfriend, I should have expected her to be here. Uh.

"Here's your food princess," says Finn. "I'll just go there and help out," he continued.

When he was about to leave, and I pulled his arm. "Stay," I told him.

"Alright," he said while smiling.

"Did you eat?" I asked him. He nodded. I started eating my food, and I noticed him staring at me. "What?" I asked him.

"Nothing," he responded. But it's obvious that something's up.

"Come on, what is it?" I asked again.

"Nothing, It's just that there's something about you that makes you so special," he started saying. "I mean, you're beautiful inside and out. No wonder why guys go crazy about you, ha? You're extraordinary, Ash. If only others gets to know like I do, they would be inlove with your soul. Any guys would be so damn lucky to have you," he paused. "And Im lucky to be your bestfriend."

"Finn..." I said. No words came out after, I stood up from my sit, and gave him a huge hug. "And Im also lucky to be by your side all the time," I whispered. He wrapped his arms around me, and he tightly hug me.

Nash came, and he cough. It was obviously a fake cough. "Excuse me, am I bothering the both of you?" he asked in a british accent.

"Yes you are," I joked as I got up from hugging Finn. "What do you want?" I said rolling my eyes.

"Well, I just want to let the both of you know that we need help setting up," he said, on a british accent again.

"Okay, enough with your try hard accent." I said glacing at him. He gave me a look and he left. Then Finn and I followed him down the beach, to help out. I didn't even bother to eat. I went up on the stool, to fix the lights that they're hanging, while Finn helped the other guys set up the stage.

"Ashley, get down," I heard someone say. I looked down and saw Cameron holding the stool. "I'll do that, do something else," he says. I ignored him. "Ashley, get down!" he says again.

"I was here first, go find something else to do," I told him.

"Why are you such a brat?!" he said, raising his voice a little.

"Im not!" I said, but this time Im pissed. I took a step up on the stool, when suddenly, I got out of balance, so I fell. I fell on his arms. He catched me.

"See what I mean? You're such a brat!" says Cameron. I didn't respond to him, instead, I stared into his eyes.

"Hey, are you okay?" asked Finn as he approached me. I pushed Cameron, when I got up.

"Im fine," I told Finn.

"Just take a sit, alright?" he says. I took a sit, and took out my phone as I went through my twitter.

#HappyBirthdayCameron is trending worldwide.

All the guys already tweeted him a happy birthday, and I don't know if I should greet him. I haven't greeted him in person, yet im gonna greet him on twitter? Nah. Whatever. Not greeting him at all. Hours later and they finally got finished setting up, but at the end, the guys got bored of setting up, so the workers has to do the rest. "Come join us!" shouted Matt. They've been playing volleyball by the beach.

"I'll just watch you guys," I told him. I sat down on the sand, beside the pole of the net. And they started playing. Rachel disappeared, if only she could disappear permanently. Just kidding! She probably went inside. I went through my phone, because Chris and I are texting. It's been a while since we saw each other, but we still talk. I look up, and away from my phone, when the ball suddenly hit Cameron really hard that he fell. "Cam!" I said raising my voice, as I ran towards him.

"Oh shit!" says Nash. "Sorry bro!" he apologized. Ugh. My brother is such an ass.

"Are you okay?" I asked him. I sat down beside him, as I started shaking him. "Get an ice pack guys!" I told them. Aaron ran inside the resort building to get an ice.

"So, you still care ha," chuckled Cameron. He got up, and started laughing at me.

"No, I don't!" I told him while walking away from me. The guys continued playing when Aaron came back with the ice pack. I went back to where I was sitting down, and Cameron sat beside me.

"You still care about me," he says. I looked at him and rolled my eyes.

"I don't," I repeated.

"Yes, you do," he said again.

"I don't! Okay!" I told him.

"Aren't you gonna greet me?" he suddenly asked.

I looked at him, and paused. "Hm.." I murmur. I stood up, and he held my hands.

"Im talking to you," he said.

I shook his hands off of me. Then, I greeted him. "Happy birthday, asshole."