Chapter 6

The whole DigiTourJackandJack team last night went on a late dinner, they even asked me to come with them. Honestly, I wasn't even part of the team. Im just an audience who gets treated special, because Im friends with the boys. Except Cameron. I don't consider him as my friend. Also, the boys aren't going home yet. They'd like to stay and spend their time with us. More like with the other guys... So, today i'll be moving to my place. While the guys will be staying at Nash and Cameron's place. Finn, Jack, Matt, Kenny, Chris and Sam will be staying with them. I feel lonely really. I have no one to share my place with. Then there's Nash who's with Cameron and Bryant. And they also get a lot of visits from their friends.

But there's me... #LONERFORLIFE
Anyhow! I WILL BE LAUNCHING MY CLOTHING LINE NEXT WEEK! Im beyond excited!

"Are there more bags at the car?" yelled Nash, while he put down the bags he was holding. I quickly ran downstairs when I saw him so I could help him.

"Nope," said Bryant. Thanks to Nash and him for helping me. AND SURE! CAMERON TOO! EVEN THOUGH HE DIDN'T DO ANYTHING.

I took my bags to my room, because its just my clothes. While the guys rested, they hung at the living room watching netflix, and eating snacks. We already did the grocery earlier before we came here, cause the grocery store was just on the way. Everything was finally organized, and set up. There's grocery, and the place is clean. Bryant left earlier to pick up the guys, because they had to move their stuff at Nash's place and they don't know where my place is located. A while after, there was a knocking on the door, so I opened it and I saw the guys with Bryant.

"Hi," winked Chris. I felt myself blushed. I smiled at him and said my hellos to all of them. No special mention to anyone. However, Finn gave me a hug, so I just hug him back. Everyone greeted eachother, as they all hung at the living room. Then there's me and Finn, as usual in the kitchen. Nash walked towards us, and he opened the storage in the kitchen to get snacks for the others.

"No touchy touchy," laughed Nash. I don't know if it was a real laugh or a fake laugh. Since Nash could be so damn confusing at times. I glanced at him, while Finn was just laughing his ass off. Cameron walked up to the fridge, and he took out a can of soda, but before he went back to the living room he chuckled and glanced at me. What the hell.

"Hey," greeted Chris while sitting beside me. "Nice place you have," he smiled. I smiled back at him then thank him.

"By the way. Wanna hang at the skate park tomorrow?" he asked. I gave a nod, then Finn asked us if he could come, then Chris just nodded too and he went back to the living room.

"So you and Chris are getting along now ha?" says Finn.

"What? Not really," I answered as I looked away from Finn. Chris and I aren't really getting along... Who am I kidding?

"Even though we barely see eachother, I know you Grace," he said. This time he got really serious. It felt like he's investigating me the way he talks to me. I got shocked when he said my middle name. This is the first time he called me that.

"Since when do you call me Grace?" I asked while raising my eyebrows. He put his arms above the table, so it really felt like I did something.

"Yeah. Yeah. Do not change the topic," he whined. Why is he like this, I asked myself.

"Don't worry. Im not gonna replace you babe," I joked. He didn't laugh though. "Come on. Stop being serious," I smiled at him. He didn't smile back, he just walked away and sat beside the guys. Okay, now im really confused. What's up with people these days? I took a bag of chips, and walked over beside Finn. He didn't talk to me, nor even looked at me. After a while of sitting beside Finn. My phone vibrated again, it was a text from Cameron. I looked at him before opening the message.

From: CD
Too much flirting would cause conflict ;)

What the fuck. He's basically calling me a flirt! He could really be a jerk. Why the hell would he text me that? I looked at him, and stood up and literally walked towards him.

"Im watching lil girl, you should move away," he said to me while laughing. I gave him a mad look, and just crossed my arms. "What's your problem?" he asked. I felt everyone eyes staring at me.

"UGHH!!" I said while stamping my foot. I walked behind the couch, and was about to go upstairs. But before I went, I pulled Cameron's hair and it made him stood up. But he didn't yell at me or something. Instead, the guys laughed at us. I still could be immature at times, but only when im pissed.