Chapter 20

It has been a week since I saw Cameron, and the other guys. Except for Nash and Hayes, they always go to my place every day. Also, every time I go downstairs on the main floor, Jannie, the front desk, always says that Cameron has tried to go up to my condominium the whole week, last week.
The home phone rang and picked it up, "Ma'am, I think you should go to the main floor, there's a person here getting out of control," says a woman. It didn't sound like Jannie.

I wore a sweater, and went my way downstairs. When I got downstairs, I saw the guards, holding a guy's arm. I walked closer to them, and realized that it was Cameron. "What's going on here?" I asked raising my voice a little.

"This man has been forcing himself to go to your unit," explain the front desk, who was standing beside the guards.

"I just wanted to talk to her," said Cameron.

"It's okay, let him go. I'll take care of him," I told the guards. They let go of his arms, and went back to the entrance, as the front desk went back to her spot. I pulled Cameron and we went up to my place. I opened the door and shut it behind him. "What the hell were you thinking? You shouldn't have made a scene downstairs!" I yelled at him.

"Why are you doing this to me, Ashley?" he said as he looked pissed, and annoyed.

"I... I... I li--" I mumbled.

"WHAT?" he yelled at me.

"I love you!" I raised my voice. This time Im sure of it. Im sure of my feelings towards him. It's not just I think I do. Now, I really do know that I have feelings towards Cameron. I like him. No, I love him. I really do. "I love you, Cameron. I really do. But, my feelings can't develop. I don't wanna ruin your friendship with my brother. My feelings towards you is not right, okay?" I added.

"Nash?" he sigh.

"It's my own decision, Nash isn't part of my decision," I lied.

"If you really like me, then why don't you wanna be with me?" he asked.

"Cameron! Are you not listening? I said I don't want to make things complicated." I raised my voice again. "Just forget everything I said, and please stay away from me," I said as I started tearing up.

"But Ash," he said in a soft voice.

"Just leave!" I yelled at him, while pushing him out of the door. I closed the door behind him, but he was still knocking. "Leave me alone," I cried out. I settled my self down, and decided to call Nash.

"Hey brotherhood."

Nash: "What's up?"

"Im going back home with Hayes, isn't he going back this Thursday?"

Nash: "Why are you going back home?"

"Just for a short time, I miss our family."

Nash: "Alright."

For me, this is right. Nash is way important to me, and I don't wanna risk their friendship. I sat down on my couch and decided to just relax and free my mind.

I woke up and saw that it's already 8 in the evening. I fell asleep, because of being heartbroken, maybe. I hate this. I never felt like this before, I never really loved somebody else, except from my family and friends. I never had a boyfriend, and now I fell inlove with the wrong guy. I fell inlove with my brother's bestfriend. I should have just fallen with another guy, and not Cameron. It's my first time to feel like this, yet I already got my heart broken. This might be a sign though, this is probably telling me to spare my heart from love, and just care about my family, friends, and specially the people who supports me.