Chapter 7

"Hey. You going out?" asked Nash. I faced him and nodded. He stayed with me last night, when the guys were here. And he will be staying here for few more nights, I think. Before I could even go, Nash stopped me when I was about to close the door. "Don't be the kind of girl who leads guys on alright?" he said. I looked at him with curiosity, but I just shrugged it off and left. I got on the skate park, where Chris and I went days ago. I wonder why people haven't been hanging out here? Like, why isn't there people?

"Hey!" greeted the both of them. They both gave me a hug, and the three of us talked for a while.

"So CHRISLEY ha?" chuckled Chris. I laughed at him, because first there was a Jackley, now Chrisley? "Did you see us trend last night?" he asked. I nodded. Finn got on his board, and went for a ride. He did the obstacles and all. And he just cruised.

"I don't even know how our fans make such things like love teams." I laughed. He gave a laugh too.

"I know right. But don't you find it cute Chrisley," he said, repeatedly. I laughed, blushing. Chris and I sat for a while talking about nonsense, first we talked about the Chrisley. Then second we talked about how food is essential to life. And how my penny board could be seen far away, because of its colour. Yeah. Random topics isn't it?

"Hey, by the way. Aren't you launching your clothing line in few days?" he asked me.

"Yes," I replied.

"Great. I'll be there," he then winked. He took his penny board and he joined Finn. I was still sitting on one of the benches, thinking about what Nash told me. What was that about? My phone vibrated and it was a text from Bethany.

From: Beths.
Hey bae! I literally can't wait too see you in few days! But, I can't seem to attend your launch. Flight got canceled! I'll see you soon though! Much love <3

I smiled widely, but also upset at the same time because I was hoping she could be there with me. But It's alright, like what she said, we will see each other soon! Finn and I haven't really talked about he's attitude last night. And he didn't even called me last night when they left. And a text from him? Nothing. Usually, he calls me every night before he sleeps, even though we've seen each other that day. But last night? Nothing. A while after joining them, we decided to rest for a while and get something to eat. But when a ice cream stopped near by, we decided to get ice cream instead. I bought a bubblegum flavoured one...my favourite!

"Here," they both said. I turned around and faced them, and they were both handing me a napkins. So I just grab them both.

"Hm. thanks," I told them. We went back to skate park, and sat on the bench again. While we were eating our ice creams, Chris' phone ringed so he picked it up and walked few steps away from us. "You haven't talked to me," I told Finn. He didn't say anything, nor looked at me. He just continued licking his ice cream. "I see how it is," I smirked. I faced him again, and smacked my ice cream om his nose and I took a ran for it.

"YOU ARE SO DEAD!" shouted Finn as he followed me. He knows that I can't ran forever because I might get an asthma attack. So when he got me, he hug me from behind and he didn't let go of me.

"Im sorry if i've done something wrong," I apologized to him. He let go of me and turned me around. So im looking at his eyes directly.

"Don't be. You didn't do anything," he smiled at me. I returned a smile at him and I gave him a really tight hug. "By the way. I'll be busy in few days."

"What for?" I asked.

"We'll be doing interviews on different radios," he explained.
"Oh nice."
"Yeah."

We both went back to the bench were we found Chris still talking on the phone. A while after, the three of us hung at the skate park until we decided to go to a fast food. Im glad that everything is sort out, but the fact that they're gonna be busy made me sad. He won't be able to spend time with me while they're here.