Chapter 1

8:00 in the morning, and I woke up by my alarm. I'm still sleepy, though. The boys left last night around 2 in the morning. I took a short shower. Then I put on my shorts, and my favourite sweater. After fixing myself, I walked my way to the kitchen to cook pancakes and bacon for breakfast, while the boys are still asleep. While I was waiting for the food to cook, I opened up my laptop and log in to my twitter as I saw #Jackley trending worldwide third spot. I clicked on it, as I saw pictures of me and Finn. I had no idea that JACKLEY exists. Finn and I are just really tight. I laughed to myself, when I saw a picture of me with icing on my nose, while throwing piece of cake on Finn's face. It was from my birthday last year.

"Goodmorning," greeted Nash as he kisses me on the forehead. I could tell, he really missed me. I remember how I always cook them breakfast, and they would be complimenting me the whole time we're eating.

"Finally someone's awake," I sighed. Nash and I started talking and catching up while I continued to cook breakfast for them. A while after, I heard the shower went on upstairs. "Goodmorning," I greeted Bryant when I saw him coming down the stairs. He smiled at me, and greeted me back, as I started preparing the table. I closed down my laptop, and put it aside while Bryant and Nash sat down on the table, and started eating. Cameron went down, taking a glass of water. He was shirtless, and his hair was still wet. He was about to go back upstairs when I asked, "Aren't you gonna eat breakfast with us?"

He turned around and chuckled, "No. Probably wouldn't even like what you prepared anyways."

My cheeks turned red, not because I'm blushing but because I got pissed. "You couldn't have just said no instead of being a dick," I said to him. Nash and Bryant acted like they weren't hearing anything, they just continued eating. I sat on the table beside Nash, as I started eating. I don't get why he has to be a dick early in the morning. He could have answered nicely, and politely. Hours passed, and I did nothing but lay down on Nash's bed. In fact, I am still laying down on Nash's bed, as I watch him edit his new upcoming video with Cameron.

"When are you gonna check out your condo?" asked Nash.

I stopped staring at what he was doing. "Probably tomorrow," I answered. Nash and I are really tight, well the five of us anyways. Nash knows everything about me. He's been my go to person, and he's always there to listen to my never ending drama. My phone rang and it was Finn.

"What's up?"

Finn: "Hey Ash. Are you busy today?"

"Not really."

Finn: "Lets go watch a movie?"

"Sure."

Finn: "Alright! I'll pick you up in a hour."

I hang up, and I started blushing and fangirling. I've been a big fan of the Jacks really. Yes, even though I am considered as a web star, I still fangirl over others. "Who was that?" asked Nash, while giving me the look.

"Jack. He invited me to watch a movie with him," I said, trying hard to hide my hapinesss.

"A date?" he asked, raising his eyebrows.

"No," I said, clearing my throat. It is not a date... I think. I am not Jack's type, and I wouldn't be. We're just best friends. I'm sure he just wants to make it up to me because of losing communication with each other for a while. I cleared my throat again, and started opening my luggage, sorting for clothes. I took out my white denim jeans, and a pair of plain dark blue muscle tee. I also took out my black vans, to finish the look. I went to take a shower again, but just a body shower because I already took a shower earlier in the morning. After taking a shower, I started putting make up on, just a simple make up. Eyeliner, mascara, lipgloss, and just filled my eyebrows. I then fixed my hair, I just put it down, and straightened it abit.

An hour later, I finally came out the shower and fixed my stuff back to Nash's room. "Well, what do you think?" I asked Nash while turning around. He smiled at me, with his hand holding his chin, acting like he's having second thoughts.

"You look good sis," he finally blurted out. We took a selfie because the lighting on his room was too good. I thought, we had to take an advantage of it. After taking few selfies, I went to the living room when I heard Finn's voice.

"Hi," greeted Finn. "You ready?" he asked. I nodded. "Alright." Besides being happy right now, I couldn't stop thinking if this is a date or what. I don't want to get my hopes up, because I don't wanna ruin the friendship we have. I just shrugged it off, and tried to enjoy myself with Finn.