Chapter 9

Cameron took out a pair of shirt on his bag and laid it on the grass. Then he made me sit. The pond he was talking about wasn't a big one but it wasn't a small one either. "You alright?" he asked. I gave a nod as he sat few feet away from me.

"Thanks," I said to him. The two of us sat quietly...again. How are we gonna get home now? I forgot my phone, his phone is dead, and his car ran out of gas. And now, we're in the middle of nowhere. I noticed Cameron taking off his shirt, then he jumped onto the pond. He has this abs, and his oblique is just ugh. It's breathtaking. I mean, we all know how hot the guys are. But Cameron has the best abs out of them really, and he has this kissable lips. Wait what the hell am I saying? Erase. Erase. Erase.

I found myself laughing when Cameron splashed a water onto me. "What you laughing at?" he glanced.

"None of your business." I laughed as I splashed him back.

"That's what you want ha?" he smirked. This guy is enjoying this. Not cool.

"Okay. Enough." I laughed to myself. I stood up from the grass and step backward, maybe that way Cameron won't splash water anymore. He could be fun around, but somehow annoying. He simply walked out of the pond, and he started walking towards me. "Don't even think abou- --" I mumbled. But It was too late. He grab me on my waist with his both hands, and carried me, as he jumped on the water while holding me. "About it," I continued saying. "Cameron!!" I shouted, but I wasn't pissed at all. In fact, it was fun. What am I even saying! Since when do I have fun with him? He looked directly into my eyes, then onto my lips. Then back to my eyes. He started leaning, but then I step back. "Hm." I got out of the pond, as I sat down on the grass. "Thank you," I said to him. We've been talking for a while now, getting dried up. For the first time in forever, we actually talked without getting the other one pissed. "I think we should go now," I suggested. He smiled at me, as he stood up. He even held out his arm, so I just held it as he pulled me up. After walking for another half an hour, we finally got to the main beach. People are playing beach volleyball while the children are playing on the sand, making sand castles. Then theres others who are sunbathing and doing other stuff. "So," I whispered while looking down. I don't even know why Im whisphering. "What about your car?" I asked.

"I'll take care of it as soon as I speak to the guys," he answered. "What happened earlier. I ---"

"Alright," I mumbled, pretending I didn't hear anything he was about to say. He stood quiet, until people started walking towards us and asking for pictures from Cameron. Before he could even noticed, I walked away from the crowd, and looked for a phone booth to call a cab. He didn't even noticed I was gone. Typical Cameron. A while after, the cab came and I left. When I got to my place, I quickly grabbed my phone and dialled Bryant's number.

Bryant: "Hey, where were you?"

"Something happened, we were lost then Cameron's car ran out of gas and we had to walk. Then I almost had an asthma attack. Then we ---"

Bryant: "You guys alright?"

"Yes. Im sorry."

Bryant: "It's alright. We can do the photo shoot next time."

"Okay. Thanks."

Then I hanged up.

Why did he try to kiss me? What the hell did he even thought of? What was going on earlier? Like what the hell? What if I didn't step back? What if we kissed? What's gonna happen? Im confused right now.