Chapter 188: The Project W

France POV

Ngayon lang ako ulit nakapasok ng Project W. I am working at the publishing department so I just work from home. Pero ngayong araw pinapapunta kami sa  Tower.

"You must be France right?" bungad sa aking ng isang babae.

"Yes. From publishing department," sabi ko.

"I'm from the Legal Team Atty. Jella Marie Tan," pakilala niya sa akin.

Pumunta na kami ng conference hall para sa meeting. Hindi kami masyadong ganoon karami. Nagulat ako nang dumating ang mga kasama ni Renz sa med school.

They probably don't know me. Pero tandang tanda ko pa sila.

"This is Dr. Irish Tan and Dr. Vince Garrix. They're going to present Project W," pakilala ni Atty. Tan.

Magkapatid siguro sila no'ng Irish na kaklase ni Renz. Kinuha ko naman ang phone ko para mairecord ang meeting ngayong araw.  I turned on my recorder pen as well.

"Some of our informations were leaked. We should finished this Project as soon as possible. We're really trying our very best but we really need the drive," panimula ni Dr. Irish.

Drive?

"Cancer is the uncontrolled growth of abnormal cells in the body. Cancer develops when the body's normal control mechanism stops working. Old cells do not die and instead grow out of control, forming new, abnormal cells," turan naman ni Dr. Garrix.

They were projecting about the Project. I tried to understand what is this all about.

"Few people diagnosed with cancer survive their disease for ten years or more. Survival rate is higher in women than men. But that is not what we want," ani Dr. Irish. "We have to claim the one hundred percent survival rate."

"How can we achieve that? Hindi ba't ilang taon nang pumapalpak ang Proyekto na 'to. We even tried to do illegal move," sabat naman ng isa.

"We already achieved ninety percent of the Project. We only need the drive," sagot naman ni Dr. Vince.

"Ano ba talaga ang laman ng drive na 'yon? Naroon pa ba talaga ang medical research information na kailangan niyo? Is that even really worth the years we've been woking?" paniniguro ng isa pang taga-Project W.

"Yes. They run numerous tests and the last phase of the clinical trial was a success. The man survived without any trace of cancer cells. He's under surveillance up to now and he's still fine," Dr. Vince assured.

I want to throw up because of all the informations I found out. The meeting was still on-going.

"The formula once administered to someone with any type of cancer stimulates the production of antibodies and provide immunity. It damages DNA of cancerous tissues. It regenerates the entire blood system," paliwanag pa ni Dr. Iris.

Is that really possible? Ito pala ang puno't dulo ng lahat. It's the reason why Renz Lolo died, Jayden Mom's got killed, the reason why I have to live as France,  and the root of all evilness of Ischyros. I can't believe I am here right now.

"Why we're hiding this big cause? This is a good news to everyone," sabi pa ng isa.

Pinaupo na ni Atty. Tan ang dalawa. She went at the center and explained before she start presenting. I really didn't knew how huge it was before.

"Because we failed countless times. We lost so much lives during the clinical trial because we use number of cancer patients as tests subjects. If WHO knew about the the risks and the trials we did before they'll shut down our Project. So it wasn't publicized. Thanks to our publishing department," paliwanag naman ni Atty. Tan.