1. Yu Yan's Mentality Collapsed

The dawn light was faintly warm but was blocked outside by the tightly closed doors.

The light in the room is dim, one hand drapes from the half-open, half-drawn curtains, there are ambiguous red marks along the slender, white forearm.

Yu Yan opened his eyes.

Inside the room, there is a lingering sweet scent, very similar to a certain deep floral fragrance. It is a little heavy in its sweetness after a wild night.

Yu Yan sits up, and a painful soreness comes from his lower back. A pair of hands quickly lift the curtain and support him.

He turns his head, sees the face of the person beside him.

The man is tall, his pupils are very light, his facial features are defined and handsome, with some touches of exoticism. The man who is usually taciturn looked a little uncertain, yet still very concerned.

His personal shadow guard, Mu Yungui.

And also the culprit who made him like this."

Yu Yan's face darkened, and he pulled out his hand, "Don't touch-hiss... don't, don't touch me!"

The movement pulled at a part of his body that is not to be named. The pain brought forth tears in his eyes, and in addition to his low, hoarse voice, had no power.

Mu Yungui's hand which was still raised, paused, and then retracted: "Yes, Master."

His handsome eyebrows dropped slightly, and the light in his eyes dimmed. He looked like some kind of big dog who had been scolded.

Wronged? Not even His Highness feels wronged!

Yu Yan thought angrily as he rubbed his sore lower back.

Things roughly started with Yu Yan's coming-of-age.

As State Yan's second prince, Yu Yan lost his mother at a young age and was sent to be brought up by the side of the Empress of State Yan. And it was precisely this Empress of State Yan who, when he was only five years old, personally killed his concubine mother.

Yu Yan, since a young age, felt a deep hatred towards the imperial family of State Yan. His lifelong wish was to seize the throne and avenge his birth mother.

Very few men and women in this world, once they come of age and reach maturity, will become alphas or omegas.

The division of alphas and omegas is related to talent, potential, personality, and physical aptitude. Yu Yan was intelligent from a young age and was even more outstanding among the princes. He was confident that he would mature into an alpha.

And then, on the day of maturity, he became an omega.

The physically weak, low of status, and with inborn fertility, omega.

Yu Yan's state of mind collapsed.

Dynasty after dynasty, there has never been a precedent of an alpha being named sovereign. These years, Yu Yan has been hiding his omega identity very successfully by relying on suppressant incense made in secrecy, not even his personal shadow guard noticed.

Until yesterday-

Yu Yan, as a prince, was sent as an ambassador to the State of Chang Lu. Firstly, to meet with his friend of many years, Ye Shu. And secondly to get into contact with the State of Chang Lu's monarch, and add a bargaining chip to his plans to take the imperial throne.

But who would have guessed, it was his unlucky day, bad luck capsized the metaphorical boat.

Ye Shu went into a forced heat because of his suppressant incense, and then his heat was induced because of Ye Shu's scent. And as luck would have it, the shadow guard who is usually by his side, just so happened to be an alpha.