3. Don't touch your highness after you have the ability!

For the very first envoy mission, the second prince of the Yan Empire would naturally use the best carriage from Yan's imperial household.

The internal space of the carriage wasn't small. On top of a soft reclining couch, the candle flames beside the bed frame flickered as the carriage jolted, swaying and shaking, on and off without stopping.

A wooden screen was pulled open, blocking all the clandestine and tender actions, blurring the shadows of the overlapping figures reflected on the screen by the candlelight.

As the small bed swayed more and more vigorously, Yu Yan's low and hoarse voice muttered: "Can't, we can't–!"

"Can't do it inside..."

The person on top paused in his movements. The veins on the two propped arms were prominent as if he was expending effort to restrain something.

No alpha could bear this cry to stop.

Mu Yungui raised his head. His pupils were obsidian with tinges of red.

It was a fight against instinct.

He wanted to mark the person in front of him.

At any cost.

Yu Yan leaned on the soft couch. Though he was unable to see the expression of the man above him, he felt the ubiquitous tea fragrance becoming increasingly concentrated. His instinctive dread made him want to curl upon himself. He tried his best to maintain his shaky rationality: "Yungui..."

Seemingly awakened by that faint voice, Mu Yungui sluggishly exhaled after a moment. He pulled back Yu Yan's long, scattered hair. "Alright. I'll listen to Master."

He lowered his head, biting at the hidden mole on the back of prince Yu Yan's neck, marking him with his scent.

The person in his embrace trembled violently and was squeezed tightly by Mu Yungui.

Afterward, he slowly retreated.

Yu Yan felt limp all over. The rims of his eyes were still red and he was breathing rapidly, looking aggrieved and pitiful.

The feeling inside the carriage felt completely different from the previous one.

Thinking about the possibility of every movement being detected outside, Yu Yan was nervous as hell, but his emotions were even more aroused.

Similarly, Mu Yungui became even more... involved.

His waist could snap off anytime.

Yu Yan inclined his head to the side. The man had already risen, his back facing Yu Yan as he picked up the scattered clothes on the ground. The youthful heroic back was drenched with a layer of crystalline sweat, the muscle lines tensing and contracting with every movement.

Yu Yan couldn't help but swallow a little.

Mu Yungui quickly put on his clothes and turned around.

Yu Yan resentfully withdrew his gaze.

Mu Yungui placed Yu Yan's clothes on the bed, pulling over the thin quilt to wrap the person properly, and then lighted the suppressant incense on the table. He did this in such a manner as if he had just finished reciting a book of Buddhist scriptures.

Yu Yan: "..."

Mu Yungui said calmly, "This subordinate will go get some water for Master."

Without waiting for Yu Yan to say anything else, Mu Yungui lifted the corner of the hanging screen and lightly leaped through the window without stopping the carriage, disappearing into the night.