7. Contraception Medicine

Yu Yan didn't wake up until noon the next day.

Thanks to the bowl of sobering soup from last night, he didn't wake up with a headache. However, his back was inexplicably sore.

He couldn't even get up by crawling. He raised his head and looked at the gauze curtain above his head. His dazed eyes gradually cleared.

... Then changed to shock.

What did he do last night??!!

Was it truly him who acted like a baby, had Mu Yungui piggyback him, even asking Mu Yungui during the bath whether he was interested before finally riding on top of that person...

Yu Yan palmed his face. Writhing on the bed as if in pain, he dared not think about it any longer.

... Don't want to live anymore.

Yu Yan had thought that there would never be a day where he drank until he was completely unconscious. Even if he was really drunk, with his cultivation and conduct, he would never do anything shameful.

This face slapping came all too suddenly.

With the sound of footsteps approaching, Yu Yan quickly turned over. He pulled the quilt and wrapped himself firmly.

Mu Yungui who happened to witness everything: "..."

As a martial artist, one would not have any footsteps sounds. But Mu Yungui deliberately allowed him to notice, allowing Yu Yan to be rightfully aware of who was nearby.

Yu Yan could recognize his footsteps.

Hence, this 'sleeping' was naturally an act.

Mu Yungui shook his head helplessly, deliberately increasing the weight of his steps. He walked towards the bedside. "Master, it's time to eat."

Yu Yan ignored him.

Not even for the Yan Emperor would he leave this bed.

Mu Yungui didn't call him again, simply stopping in front of the bed and placing something unknown on Yu Yan's bedside. Afterwards, he opened the lid and the rich aroma of the food came out.

An abnormal noise came from the belly in an instant. "Guru..."

Yu Yan: "..."

This was such a foul!

Yu Yan lifted the quilt, turned and sat up, facing Mu Yungui's eyes.

"Hiss——" There was a sharp soreness in the back, which almost made him fall back again.

Mu Yungui seemed to have been prepared for that, stretching out his hand to stabilize the other. His expression was per usual. "Does Master want to freshen up first, or eat first?"

Yu Yan gritted his teeth. "Freshen up."

He was unwilling to look at Mu Yungui after what happened last night. He dared not ask Mu Yungui for help, instead of sending him outside to wait. On his own, he freshened up and changed before slowly walking out.

Mu Yungui laid food on the table.

At first glance, the dishes were all bright red. These were what Yu Yan liked to eat.

Jiang Du was located south of the Yangtze River, and the food was light. Yet Yu Yan preferred spicy and fragrant flavors. No spice, no like.

This was all due to his biological mother.

Yu Yan's concubine mother was from Bashu. When Yu Yan was young, his concubine mother would often secretly set up a stove in the bedroom to make a fire because they were not used to eating the dishes in the palace.