10. I'm Afraid You'll Be Bullied

As soon as this sentence came out, the atmosphere suddenly became very weird.

Yu Yan's cheeks heated up uncontrollably. He wanted to dig a hole below to bury himself.

What was he rambling about!

Yu Yan was so embarrassed to see the other's face that he lowered his head and dared not look at Mu Yungui's expression. He hummed and hawed. "You, you don't get me wrong. I didn't mean that. I just..."

Mu Yungui suddenly turned his hands over and held them.

"Master doesn't have to worry. This subordinate understands."

With his dry and warm palms, Mu Yungui encompassed him. Those ten calloused fingers and palms from practicing martial arts, tickled when they slid over his palms.

Yu Yan instinctively flinched, but he held on, not drawing his hands away.

Focus on the overall situation.

Yu Yan told himself in his heart.

Time was urgent. He needed to do this if he wanted Mu Yungui to save that man.

Don't be afraid.

Mu Yungui bent down, still holding Yu Yan's hand with one hand, while the other traced his forearm upwards. The hands tentatively touched Yu Yan through the clothes, and at every touch, Yu Yan shivered nervously.

This was the first time he was fully awake while engaging in intimate contact with Mu Yungui.

Time seemed to stretch infinitely. Every detail was terribly clear. He felt those hands touch the side of his neck. The naked skin was still chilled with the coolness of winter, making the opponent's hands feel even hotter.

"Is this alright?" Mu Yungui asked softly.

Asking a question even at this time?!

But the little shadow guard looked very serious. He half-kneeled in front of Yu Yan, raised his head slightly, his eyes firm and steady.

Yu Yan's heart almost jumped out of his chest. He looked away, and fiercely ordered, "Hurry, hurry up. Aren't you an alpha!"

A pity there was not enough air. It sounded like a kitten with false bravado.

That low voice transmitted from the front.

Mu Yungui couldn't hold back any longer. A gentle smile followed.

He quickly relaxed his smile. His fingers slowly slid downwards, starting from the buckle of the collar, one by one he untied, revealing the white porcelain-like texture inside.

As a prince, Yu Yan had practiced martial arts since he was a child. His figure was not as thin as other omegas. This was why he was able to hide his identity for so many years. But only Mu Yungui knew how soft and sensitive the body this person hid under his clothes was. It couldn't even stand a touch.

But that was during the period of arousement.

Now, Yu Yan seemed too nervous. The delicate and smooth skin was taut, shivering slightly.

One can't enter the state like this.

"Master can't be like this." Mu Yungui's voice was low and hoarse. He persuaded, "Relax a little."

"I... I......"

How could he relax!

Yu Yan didn't dare to watch the other's movements. He leaned back on the seat, his eyes closed, his teeth clenched with tension.