12. Abdominal Discomfort

In the early morning of the next day, the warm winter sunlight poured into the room. Yu Yan frowned against the dazzling light, softly groaning and buried his head in the dark shadow figure beside him. Even lightly rubbing against.

It was unsure how long it had been until Yu Yan finally opened his eyes.

In a daze, he rubbed and raised his head. His bewildered gaze that fell on Mu Yungui's body gradually cleared.

Mu Yungui laid to the side of him.

Even while sleeping, this person was very restrained. His hands were to his side, his posture stiff. Those beautiful eyes were calmly closed, the eyelashes were thick and thin. Every strand was distinct.

Yu Yan rarely saw such a Mu Yungui.

Just that... wasn't this too close?

Yu Yan shifted his gaze downwards, and finally saw the posture of them two.

His arms were entangled with Mu Yungui's body, his body was almost completely plastered onto him. One leg was even placed between the other's legs.

What's worse was that he only wore a bathrobe before going to bed last night. The belt was loosened early on at night and hung loosely on his shoulders.

——It was no different from not wearing it.

Yu Yan: "..."

Mu Yungui's sleeping posture had hardly changed from last night. How the robe came to be like that, it was self-evident who caused it.

The tips of Yu Yan's ears turned a sorrowful red.

He raised his leg bit by bit, and was about to take it back quietly when he suddenly heard a low voice. "Did Master sleep well last night?"

Yu Yan was so frightened by him that his upper thigh touched Mu Yungui.

The expressions on the two people changed.

Yu Yan stiffened. His teeth clenched, making himself ignore the hot, hard tactile feeling that clung to the skin.

Although he knew it was a normal reaction, but...but...but that was too exaggerated, right? !

What did this man eat to grow?

The atmosphere became awkward.

In the end, Mu Yungui still had a stronger psychological quality and broke the silence. "It's time to get up if Master wants to head to the manor outside the city today."

"Uh...oh." Yu Yan responded in a low voice, released his hand, and pulled himself away from Mu Yungui's arms.

The bed next to him sank. Mu Yungui stood from the couch.

Mu Yungui had his back to Yu Yan and dressed neatly before turning around.

Yu Yan buried his head in the quilt, showing only a little pink ear.

Now he knew how to be shy.
Mu Yungui's lips curved.

He didn't know if Yu Yan wanted him to rest or to deliberately torture him. Throughout the whole night, this person kept changing his pattern and stuck into his arms, never getting a restful sleep.

The ruckus caused Mu Yungui to have a sleepless night.

If he could sleep well, then it would have been strange.

Mu Yungui fetched Yu Yan's clothes. Seeing that the latter was still curled up on the bed and refusing to move, he asked in a low voice: "Does Master want this subordinate to assist in dressing?"