8. This Prince Definitely Won't Give Birth.

Yu Yan was almost choked to death by a sip of tea.

It took a long time for him to regain his calmness before staring fiercely at Qing Jue.

"I'm doing this for your own good." Qing Jue looked back at him innocently. "Alphas' reproductiveness are outrageously high. I don't know how many little omegas were accidentally conceived by them, and then from then on, trapped."

He paused, and then said, "Speaking of which, doing so many times, you might already be..." While speaking, he looked at Yu Yan's abdomen thoughtfully.

Yu Yan was ashamed and annoyed. He couldn't bear it anymore. "You shut up!"

Yu Yan couldn't listen anymore, pulling Mu Yungui to leave. Before leaving, Qing Jue was still inciting the rowdy situation, fanning it brighter. "Your Highness, don't take any chances. If there is really something, remember to seek medical treatment in time. It's really impossible to tell accurately."

Yu Yan was so angry that he pulled off a piece of jade pendant and threw it into the room.

Qing Jue was not annoyed. He picked up the jade pendant that fell on the ground and gave a silky smile. "Thank the young master for the reward. Come again next time!"

.

Yu Yan left the brothel in a fit.

Mu Yungui was still holding the bottle of contraception medication. He was unsure what to do. He wanted to speak but he paused and looked at Yu Yan. Seeing the other party still fuming and angered, he dared not speak, only shutting his mouth up.

The carriage arrived at the front of the two. Yu Yan was about to board but was held back by the person.

Yu Yan looked back.

Mu Yungui calmly stated, "Master hasn't had enough fun here. Why not head to another place for leisure, better than heading home with disappointment?"

"How could I–"

Yu Yan was still in his midst of anger, and almost didn't understand the sentences. His mind churned and he came back to his senses.

Jiang Du was a city with intentions. It was not a secret when he entered and exited the palace gate. There were probably many people following him overtly and secretly. Today, he stayed in the brothel for far too short. Heading back like this would inevitably make people suspicious.

It seemed that Mu Yungui noted someone following him.

"You are right. We're just finding entertainment. Here's boring. Let's go to another." Yu Yan's expression eased a little, and he instructed the coachman, "You return first. Come back to pick us up when it reaches xu shi."

Coachman: "Understood."

The coachman drove away. Yu Yan led Mu Yungui to the market. He lowered his voice. "How many people?"

"Detected five. There might be more."

Yu Yan was expressionless. "Dispose of them."

Mu Yungui paused.

Master today is... really fuming ah.

He saluted Yu Yan, was heading out before being suddenly stopped by him. "Wait. Give... give me the medicine."

Not waiting for Mu Yungui's response, Yu Yan snatched the medicine bottle from his grasp.

Mu Yungui glanced at the other's red ears, and finally said nothing. His figure disappeared in a narrow alley.

Yu Yan retracted his gaze, and his tight expression gradually eased.

If he knew, he wouldn't have brought Mu Yungui along today.