27(2). [EXTRA] Playmate

Yu Yan was very dissatisfied with the fact that he gave birth to a son.

In fact, his mentality might not have collapsed so badly if a certain someone hadn't made him hope for the cub in his stomach to be a daughter all these months. Plus the cub was red and ugly when he was born. Yu Yan only took one look at him and was so angry that he almost fainted.

Finally, it was Mu Yungui who hugged and kissed and coaxed him, saying that now the chance of being hooked by a neighboring country was small before finally being able to coax him out.

And as the little blockhead gradually grew, when that delicate little face looked like a smaller version of Mu Yungui, Yu Yan's final thoughts about his lost daughter also disappeared.

The little blockhead was almost a copy of Mu Yungui. Small and obedient, sensible and stable. In the blink of an eye, he was four years old and only rarely caused any trouble.

But each time that he did, it was always with that one person who he was difficult to separate from.

A certain little prince from Chang Lu, whose surname was Jin, whose first name was Zhao, and whose nickname was Little Leafy

Including, but not limited to, shaking off the inner servants to explore the harem and ending up getting lost, throwing bait for the koi fish in the lotus pond and risking falling into the water, climbing the rock gardens and ripping off the clothes as they roll into the flower bed as they turn into mud people...

Yu Yan could not understand. His little blockhead was always so obedient. Why, whenever he mixed with Little Leafy, he would turn into a different person?

In short, every time Ye Shu brought his precious son to Great Yan, it would be a tragic affair.

"...You're just being too nervous. They're kids. What does it matter if we let them play more together? If they don't play now, they won't have the chance when they start to go to school." Ye Shu took a bite of the refreshments, softly hugging the dango in his arms.

Ye Shu had given birth to his second prince last winter. He had just passed his first birthday, and he had brought him to meet Yu Yan.

Ye Shu said, "When it comes to things like raising cubs, I have experience. So listen to me."

Yu Yan glanced at him. "What experience? The experience of raising Jin Wang?"

"..." Ye Shu swallowed and said faintly, "It's better than someone's experience of raising Yu Hong."

Yu Yan: "..."

The two stared at each other. They saw words that were difficult to express in each other's eyes, and in a tacit understanding, they changed the subject.

Not long after, Eunuch Chang hurried over. "Your Majesty, the two little highnesses are missing again!"

Worthy of being the main-in-charge who had been in the palace for many years. The word "again" perfectly reflected how difficult it was to take care of these two little cubs.

Yu Yan abruptly got up. "Again? Aren't they taking a nap in the palace?"

Eunuch Chang said,"The little highness didn't allow others to wait upon him. The slaves could only wait outside. When they entered, the two little highnesses had disappeared."

"..." An afternoon nap could even make them disappear. How ingenious.

Only Ye Shu was eating the pastries calmly. "Where can they run inside the palace? They'll return after they have played enough."

.

Yu Yan was worried. He sent the imperial guards to the harem to find them. The harem was entirely desolate and empty of people. Even the servants patrolling were few.