4. Still Very Easy To Coax

The next morning, the convoy finally left the mountains and went to a merchant town for a short rest.

The carriage stopped in front of a tea shop. Mu Yungui turned and dismounted, walking towards Yu Yan's carriage and said, "Master, we have arrived."

No response.

Mu Yungui wanted to call out again. Then, a hand suddenly stretched out from within the carriage.

Mu Yungui subconsciously reached to hold the hand, but the hand avoided him.

Mu Yungui, "...."

The handsome young man poked his head out and raised his eyes, but looked at the coachman waiting at the other side of the carriage.

The coachman quivered under his gaze and raised his hand towards him afterward.

Yu Yan was helped off the carriage by him.

Mu Yungui's hand was left hanging in mid-air, his knuckles slightly flexed. He halted slightly, before silently sighing and putting his hand away.

His family's little master was angry.

And he wasn't just angry.

Yu Yan, of course, was furious.

How could the heat that was riled up to be so easy to dissipate? The suppressing incense wasn't effective. Last night, he had to..... himself twice before it could calm down.

Just thinking about it, made him angry.

Today, he definitely won't say a word to Mu Yungui.

Yu Yan quickly walked around the carriage towards the tea house and gave Mu Yungui a fierce glare as he passed by.

"Hmph."

Afterward, he expressionlessly walked into the tea house.

The corners of Mu Yungui's mouth twitched a little, he could barely hold back his laughter.

Even when he's angry, he's so cute.

"Lord Commander, what happened to you?" A guard came to Mu Yungui's side.

The smile on Mu Yungui's face instantly disappeared and he said in a light voice, "Nothing, continue your patrol."

After saying that, he turned and led his horse away.

The guard looked at his back, blankly frozen for a while.

Was his eyesight bad? Did he just see the Lord Commander actually smiling?

...... So this person can laugh.

The guards led Yu Yan to the private room on the second floor.

The tea house had been reserved by the ambassador. The private room on the second floor contained all the envoys. Upon seeing him arrive, they rose to salute.

Yu Yan did not rush to take a seat. His eyes glanced over the elegant private room. As expected, he saw a person sitting alone in the extreme corner of the elegant room.

Yu Yan sneered in his heart. He waved away the guards and walked forward.

"Why is Lord Meng alone? Do you mind if this prince sits down for a cup of tea?"

The latter was startled by Yu Yan's sudden voice and looked up in a panic.

Meng Changzhou's hair near his temples had turned a little white and his expression looked a bit haggard. He opened his mouth and saw that Yu Yan was simply ignoring him and settling down straight away.