13. Not Pregnant?

Yu Yan blanked out. Mu Yungui caught him.

He subconsciously clung to Mu Yungui's shoulder and questioned, "What are you doing?"

"Master is unwell. This subordinate will carry Master up the carriage." Mu Yungui carried Yu Yan and walked out. "Master only has to persist for a while longer. After returning to the palace, this subordinate will instruct the imperial physician to diagnose Master's pulse."

Dia-dia-diagnose his pulse —???

"No!" Yu Yan blurted out.

Mu Yungui stopped in his footsteps and looked down at the person in his arms.

Yu Yan forced himself to continue. "I'm tired, I don't want to go back to the palace now, I want to go back to my room to sleep!"

Mu Yungui did not answer. Yu Yan and himself stared at each other. The two pairs of eyes connected in the air, almost fighting a silent match.

After a while, Mu Yungui gave way.

"Okay..."

He wrapped the fox pelt tightly around Yu Yan, carrying him towards the bedroom.

Mu Yungui brought the man back to the bedroom, but was driven out of the room by the latter on the grounds that he wanted to rest.

The door opened and closed, leaving Yu Yan alone in the room.

On the bed, he laid on his back, undid the fox pelt on his body. His eyes fell on his flat abdomen.

These days, Yu Yan had no appetite. He didn't think much about it before, only believing it was because Mu Yungui was not in Jiang Du and no one cooked for him.

Now it seemed......

Yu Yan pursed his lips, gently covering his lower abdomen with his palm.

There was still no noticeable change. Yu Yan carefully felt inch by inch, feeling he was even thinner than before.

But the book also said that it would take at least three months before a pregnant omega's bump could be seen. If one was thinner, it would take even longer for the pregnancy to show.

When he first saw Ye Shu, the other party had been carrying for three months. He couldn't tell at all.

Counting the time, he entered estrus for the first time, and it had been more than one month since.

The time matched.

Yu Yan fell back on the bed, covered his face, and rolled on the bed in distress.

Qing Yue, that damn crow's mouth!

Of course he dared not ask the imperial physician to check his pulse.

The empress' informats were all over the harem. The imperial physician was naturally among them. If he was found out by the imperial physician, he would be unable to hide his omega's identity.

The house was soon warmed by the braizers. Yu Yan's body was still a little indisposed. He soon fell asleep.

In his daze, he felt someone approaching.

Mu Yungui picked him up, took one of his hands, and whispered softly, "Will trouble this senior doctor then."

.... Senior doctor?

Senior doctor??!!!

Yu Yan jerked awake. He really was being held in Mu Yungui's arms, and there was an old man with white beard and hair sitting in front of him.

The elderly man slowly placed a finger on Yu Yan's pulse, checking the pulse.

Yu Yan pulled his hand back. "What are you doing?"