16. Towards Him.... Mu Yungui Isn't Really Uninterested

Mu Yungui did not move.

Yu Yan stared at him blankly. The two of them were in a stalemate. The room was silent, and Yu Yan could even clearly hear the rapid noisy heartbeats of the two of them.

"...You...you aren't drunk?" Yu Yan's tone was abrupt. The ending words trembled unconsciously, and even his drunkenness was thoroughly cleared up in an instant.

What was he doing just now?

How could he...

Mu Yungui did not respond.

He held Yu Yan tightly in his arms, and raised his hand to gently stroke Yu Yan's hair. The warm palm of his hand slid down Yu Yan's side profile, his fingertips gently rubbed the edge of Yu Yan's eyes, as if he were touching something cherished, with extreme restraint.

"...Is this a dream?" Mu Yungui asked softly.

Staring closely at Mu Yungui, his eyes were not as clear as before.

This drunk him hasn't woken up yet.

Mu Yungui's eyes were watching Yu Yan closely, exhibiting a heavy pressure, causing one to have difficulty in breathing. Yet after a while, he suddenly laughed.

That smile could melt thick ice and snow, could make one's heart tremble.

"If it's a dream, that's good too."

The other party's voice was husky and heavy. Yu Yan's heart shook. Mu Yungui suddenly lowered his head.

A kiss fell on his forehead.

"——!"

This time, it wasn't an illusion.

The soft moist tactile sensation was transmitted from the front of the forehead to all parts of Yu Yan's body. The blood across the whole body rushed straight from the four limbs to the brain, setting off a shock that was a hundred times more intense than before.

Yu Yan widened his eyes. Even his breathing had stopped.

But Mu Yungui was still not satisfied.

A soft and light kiss moved down the bridge of his nose, and sucked his lips.

Just tasting it.

Even when he was unconscious, his actions towards Yu Yan were still very restrained.

Yu Yan's mind was teetering, almost drowning in this tenderness, not even noticing when Mu Yungui unwrapped his garment.

Yu Yan shook like a leaf and automatically grasped Mu Yungui's hand. "You don't—"

Strange. They had obviously done this many times, but this time it felt completely different.

This sensation of losing control made Yu Yan nervous.

Mu Yungui's eyes darkened. Before Yu Yan could say anything, he kissed him harder.

Completely different from the previous gentle restraint. He easily pried passed Yu Yan's lips, driving straight in, truly making the person having difficulty breathing.

Yu Yan's fingertips curled. He helplessly grabbed Mu Yungui's arm as he was crushed by the unwavering other, unable to move at all.

The power disparity was too great.

Yu Yan felt a trace of unprecedented fear.

Mu Yungui has never treated him like this.

"Yun... Yungui..." Yu Yan called out with difficulty, moisture appearing in his eyes.