25(3). [EXTRA] Second Child

Yu Yan originally thought that it was not a big deal for two children to play together. But Little Blockhead was getting more and more attached to Little Leafy, always clamoring to go to Chang Lu after not seeing him for a long time.

This made Yu Yan feel like he was facing an enemy.

His own cub had a good temper and soft temperament. Compared with the little prince next door who jumped up and down all day, his cub would always be at a disadvantage.

This was no good.

After serious reflection, Yu Yan believed that the problem was because Little Blockhead didn't have any companions.

There were no concubines in the harem, and naturally there were no other children, no peers to accompany the little blockhead to play. How could he not stick to the little prince of the neighboring country?

Yu Yan took a few days to understand this and then used the time of a meal to make a decision: Just give birth to another.

But how much of this was to find a companion for Little Blockhead, and how much it was to fulfill his wish to have a daughter – this was not known.

But he didn't expect that Mu Yungui would refuse this proposal without even thinking about it.

"Why?" When this matter was raised, Mu Yungui was helping Yu Yan look at the account books in the Imperial study room.

The Monarch His Majesty leaned on the side of the table, his eyebrows dipping. "Don't you like children?"

"Naturally, I do." Mu Yun paused with the brush in his hand and explained softly, "But we already have Little Blockhead."

Yu Yan: "Isn't it good to have another to accompany him?"

Mu Yungui shook his head. "Is it so easy to have a baby?"

Yu Yan persuaded him for a while, but Mu Yungui insisted against the matter. One could not persuade the other. After an incense's time, Yu Yan snorted coldly, "...If you're not willing, never mind"

Then, holding the memorials in front of him, he turned and entered the side palace hall.

Angry.

What an unromantic and insensitive blockhead!

Mu Yungui raised his eyes to look at the back of the peeved man and sighed.

He naturally wanted to have another child, but how could he be willing to let this person suffer this sin once more?

Yu Yan's body was damaged by the suppressant incense in the early days. During childbirth, he was hurting all night. When he was almost unconscious from pain, he grieved to Mu Yungui, crying that he didn't want to have a child.

This person had forgotten about the pain once the wound had healed. But Mu Yungui remembered.

Even after reading till the last memorial, Yu Yan did not come out from the side palace hall. Mu Yungui sorted the memorials into categories according to their priorities and entered the side hall.

Yu Yan was already curled up on the small couch, fast asleep.

Mu Yungui was about to bend down to pick him up when the latter suddenly opened his eyes.

An unforeseen event happened at this moment.

Yu Yan turned over and pressed Mu Yungui into the soft couch, buckling Mu Yungui's wrist with the silver shackles he had prepared earlier, and immediately tied him up firmly.

In a series of smooth and rapid movements, Yu Yan straddled Mu Yungui's body, showing a winning smile.

Mu Yungui: "..."