Chapter 1 Prologue

A/N: Oh My gosshhh!!!!! I cant believe it Im writing this right now!!! Kyaaaaaaa!!!!!! Did You Reader-sans miss me??? Cause I missed You all so much!! Also, Are you excited??? If you are very excited, Let's go!!!!
-YanoSan

~Third Person's POV~

It has been 2 years, everyone has forgotten the sorrow of loosing a very important guild-mate. They have moved on. The guild now is full of smiles and laughter. Just like the normal Fairy Tail.

A lot has happened to those previous 2 years, but the important thing was, no one's crying anymore. Not that they forgot about (Y/N) but because they thought, she wouldn't be happy seeing everyone sad.

Yes, its sad to loose someone, but its harder making them feel guilty.

~Erza's POV~

The guild is, as always, the same. Fighting here, fighting there. Laughs everywhere and smiles are all around. Even Natsu now has gotten over it.

I wonder what things will happen today....

~Natsu's POV~

Right now, my Team is currently sitting together, we're planning to go to a job all together. {except for Wendy and Carla}

"So..what's the amount of payment?" Lucy asked. "Geez..Lucy, why do you always ask the money first?" Happy said. Lucy got ticked off and grabbed Happy's head, "shut up cat" Lucy muttered in a low voice.

"What's the job?" Ice princess asked {*cough* Gray * cough*}. "We are to fight 2 mages that steals money from a village 3 stations away from here" Erza answered.

"Oh..so we just need to kick 2 robbers' butts? That's gonna be easy" I said. Erza shook her head, "these 2 mages are quite strong, it says that a lot of people tried to fight them but end up loosing" Erza stated.

"Oh...well, that's gonna be more fun!" I said and fist bumped the air. "Dont get too fired up coal head" Gray said. "Its none of your business stripper" I said.

"What'ya say fire breath?" He said bumping foreheads with me. "I said its none of your business stripping pervert!" I answered and alas, the fight begins.

"You two idiots..." Erza murmured as she rubbed her forehead. "If you two wanna see tomorrow, Stop. Your. Idioticy." Erza said with a glare. If looks could kill, Me and Gray would be dead meat right now. The two of us hugged each other and shrieked back. "Y-Yes Ma'am!" both of us answered while stuttering.

"I just wonder what'll happen if she was here.." Lucy said and trailed off. "Oh..uhm..sorry" Lucy murmured. "Its ok..we've all gotten over (Y/N) right? Its ok" I smiled, bitterly.

~Third Person's POV~

The 4 mages and Happy stayed silent for awhile until, Happy began to cry. "I..I miss (Y/N).." He said in tears. "We all do Happy..We all do" Gray said.

~Time Skip to afternoon~
~Erza's POV~

I walked to the guild garden and sat on a bench, shuffling my thoughts back and forth in my head.

I still haven't forgotten about (Y/N), of course. And I know, Natsu, still has feelings for the Maiden. Im still wondering...why didn't the gem work?

'This gem might take some time but It'll work..and resurrect (Y/N)'s life' I remember Lucifer saying. It'd be really creepy if it works after 2 years. We've moved on, what will happen if she comes back now?

It would be chaos...but a good one. That's how Fairy Tail celebrate's things, be abnormal then its fun. {sorry guys, I have to put that. That's how I and my friends have fun, be abnormal😂}

I noticed Natsu coming to the garden and standing by the small pond. He grabbed a small piece of rock and made it jump on the water 3 times. He sat down and sighed heavily.

I chuckled and walked up to him

~Natsu's POV~

I walked to the garden pond and grabbed a piece of stone, I threw it to the water and it jumped 3 times. Indicating, im depressed. This is how I usually detect my mood. If it jumped 5 times, im happy, if it jumped 4 times, im feeling normal, if it jumped 1 or 2 times, im angry or annoyed. And if it jumped 3 times, im depressed.

I relaxed and sat down, "this sure is depressing" I said. Suddenly, "Indeed it is" someone answered. I got freaked out and I quickly stood up. "The hell Erza?!" I exclaimed. Seriously, why are people always sneaking on me in the garden?!

{Chapter 30 of Book 1. When Master Makarov suddenly appeared beside him}

"Sorry if I scared you..but, what's depressing?" Erza asked. I looked away and sat down again. "Its nothing" I said. "You dont need to answer. I know it...your first love's depressing?" She asked.

My eyes widened but it regained its normal size instantly. I scratched the back of my head and answered awkwardly, "y-yeah.."

"Dont worry Natsu, you're not the only one. I've also seen my first love turn into a demon and is away from me" Erza said and chuckled.

'WAIT WHAT?! DID ERZA JUST SAY THAT?!' I shouted in my thoughts.

I quickly looked at her and said. "Are you admitting Jellal is your first love?!?!" I exclaimed. She smiled and said, "yeah". We went silent.

After a minute. "Ehhhh!!!!! WHAT THE HELL DID I JUST SAY?!" Erza exclaimed. "Ask. Your. Self." I said. After a moment of silence again, we both laughed.

~Third Person's POV~

"Hey Erza...Can you explain what is love?" Natsu asked. Erza looked up at the sky and hummed, thinking. "Love is..a cliff" Erza said. "A cliff?" Natsu asked. Erza nodded.

"Love is a Cliff, where you jump, but it can be very scary. Some dont care at all, while others spends their lives in the edge. You know, You can really...hurt yourself and more cliffs appear. You will need some time to recover from the fall. You may have scars or something broken. If you blame yourself for the jump, the wounds might never heal. But You can jump again and again and again..It may never end"

"So...why jump?" Natsu asked.

"Because when you jump, it may be the last one" Erza answered and smiled. "At your following jump, you might find someone staying there too, and who knows, that person might be your destined one" Erza said.

Natsu's eyes widened and looked up the sky as well. "I think...my last jump..was made 2 years ago" Natsu murmured. "Guess its true, huh" Erza said. "What's true?" Natsu asked.

"First love..never dies" Erza said.

~Later on~
~Third Person's POV~

It was a Normal Day for everyone. Just doing things which they do everyday. Throwing tables, fighting, getting scolded by Erza, etc.

Someone knocked on the doors that made a loud sound. "Oh..a visitor?" Lucy asked. "Get it Natsu" Erza commanded. "Geez..somebody else could open the door" Natsu whined. "Am I hearing a complain?" Erza said with a deadly glare. "N-No Ma'am" Natsu stuttered and walked towards the guild door.

But they didn't expect what's coming...At All. Natsu opened the door and..."Welcome To Fai-.." Natsu's eyes widened..

"-ry...Ta..il" he muttered.

End of Chapter 1
------------------

A/N: whoo! So much for a 1st Chapter😂 I love making cliffhangers and I hate being cliffhanged. Welp, that's just how life goes. Please wait until the next update!! Before I leave, I think that some of you are thinking why I even made a Book 2 if I could've just continued it through my First Book, well lemme explain ze explanation (lol, sorry im currently at a sugar rush)

Ok, uh, I made this Book 2 for the story's continuation (of course), but the answer to the question 'why?' is because the span of the years after the incident was 2 years and I thought of a new plot for my story so I hope you guys understand 😋 that's all what needs to be explained~

Once Again, I love you all and I missed you guys so much~!!! I wish that this Book 2 would be as successful as the Book 1! Ok then, Bye darlings~!!
-YanoSan