Chapter 30 The Elites

A/N: hello everyone!! Ahh, in the first book, Chapter 30 was the last cha, right? Meep, not in this story XD I think this book might reach 50 or something. Well, knew book cover! If you ask why it's my gift to you guys cause it's lazy Author-chan's birthday!! August 6 is my special day!! Those who are also Leos, comment now!!! Hehe, I should stop now. Let's proceed to the chapter!
-YanoSan

  ~Third Person's POV~

The hours instantly passed, and the Fairy Tail mages are all busy working. There were some citizens helping with the building of the booths at the Central Park, some are making the carts, and some making the fliers.

The clocked ticked 11:36 AM and a male suddenly opened the guild doors. He had dark red hair, and as he scans around the wide hall, you feel like black feathers are everywhere.

The unknown red-head went straight to the closest table, sitting there are Erza and Mirajane. He looked at them. Getting stares from everyone, Morajane clears her throat.

"Good morning, Mr. Stranger. Welcome to Fairy Tail! What could we help you with?" She asks. The red head smiled back, "Good Day! I just wanted to meet one guild mate of yours, please!" The red-head said enthusiastically.

Erza was about to ask a question when another guy opened the guild doors. This time, it was a white haired guy who looked like he was fuming in anger.

"KURAMA SHINJIRO, GET BACK HERE YOU DAMN IDIOT!!" the white haired guy exclaimed as he dashed towards the red-head. He pulled the left ear of the so called 'Shinjiro Kurama' and pushed him towards the ground.

{It's Tomoe, yes. *nods* lol, in this FanFic, Tomoe is like Kasamatsu-senpai, while Kurama is like Kise, Ok? ^^ for those who doesn't watch knb, Tomoe's personality is like a grumpy guy who always tortures Kurama. While Kurama is a good looking idiot :p}

"Ahhh.. Aniki!!! Ittai-yo!!! Wahhhh!! Aniikii!!! Staahhhppp!!" The red headed guy whined as he rubbed his left ear, with tears welling up in the corners of his eyes.

{Ittai-yo = It/That hurts}

The white haired male bowed 90° and stood up straight once again. "We're sorry for disturbing anything going on.." The white haired male started. "But.. We need to meet someone from here." He stated.

"There's no problem, but who would be the person you're asking looking for?" Erza asks, looking at both of the males.

"Well, I'll start off by introducing myself. I'm Tomoe, this is Kurama. And we're here because we've been sent to specially hand someone a request." Tomoe answered. Kurama nodded and continued his friend's words, "And as we've been instructed, the mage is in this guild. So, by chance.."

Before Kurama can finish his words, a certain female appeared on the scene, upon scanning both the males' faces, she instantly has a confused expression, "The Elites? What are you doing here?"

~Erza's POV~

Before lunch, these two guys siddenly went in the guild and asked us if they could meet someone here. But then, (Y/N) knows them. And most importantly. We, everyone I think, also knows them.

They're the Elites!

Well, after we all sat down, (Y/N) started telling us the story of how they met. Years ago, when (Y/N) was declared as the 6th Saint Wizard, the recognition was granted by the Royal King and Queen, along with their strongest students; Tomoe and Kurama.

The King and Queen has a school specially for the strongest wizards, and it's located in the very kingdom of the highnesses; Emerald Palace at the Main City. And these two are titled 'Elites' simply because they're the strongest students in the academy.

I dont even know if my skills can reach their feet.

Everyone in the guild is very excited, upon knowing that the Palace's Elites are here. But, what could be the reason?

~Your POV~

I've met Tomoe and Kurama years ago when the Royal Highnesses awarded me the Saint Wizard Title, they were there. And well, lots of years passed by and I didn't expect us to meet again. And the intriguing thing is, why send the Elites?

As far as I know, the Elites are so restricted to be out of the Palace that they were not allowed to be out around other people. Except if it's the King and Queen who requested them to, of course.

"So, what's the reason you're here?" I asked. Before they can answer, the other people came with noisy fights. "Hey guys, we have some guests, if you can't see." I said with a short cough.

Natsu stopped at my side, scanning Tomoe and Kurama up and down. "Who're they?" He asked. "Well, these two are Tomoe and Kurama. They're from the Main City." I answered.

"Wait... Tomoe and Kurama?" Lucy muttered. "Y-You mean... The Fox and the Crow?! The Elites?!" She gasped.

I chuckled at her reaction and nodded. "How do you know us?" Kurama asked. "You guys are always on the magazines!!" Lucy stated excitedly.

"I can't believe im actually talking with the Elites!" She continues.

"What's so special with them anyway? Just because of some title, they aren't princes." Leo/Loke, from nowhere, suddenly appeared. Lucy hit his head, "they ARE princes!! Smart, Handsome, and strong princes! Now go back to your world!" Lucy commands. Leo/Loke frowned, "Ok, my princess." Then disappeared

"But, really though, what are you guys here for?" I asked again. "It would be something we'd like only for you to hear." Tomoe answered. I nodded, "Well, we can talk privately, if you'd like."

They both nodded. "Not to cut you off but, it's lunch time. Let's go buy sonething to eat outside." Mirajane said. "I'd just stay here for a bit." I say. Natsu then eagerly talks, "me too!"

"I'll stay too." Lucy said. "I've got nothing to do so I'll go with you guys." Gray said. "Oh, oh! Im gonna go too, I want to go around the town!" Kurama cheered, Tomoe sighing beside him knowing he has no choice but to come too.

"Let's go get money then, and we can go." Erza said. The others agreed and headed out to town.

~End of Chapter 30
----------------------

A/N: sorry for slow updates again guys! But I hoped you liked the chapter once again. And lastly, happy birthday to me again XD uggggh, I grew older again, sad layf lol. Btw, since my birthday is 6, my fave # is 6, that's why this book's chap 6 was a good one :) welp, thays another fact about me. Hahaha, that's all Reader-chans!! See ya, byeee!!~
-YanoSan