Chapter 22 Hello, Shooting Star

A/N: heyooo Reader-chans!!!! First of all, like the new cover?? I changed it to a better one, I think? Hehe..Second, Im sooooooo excited for this chapter OMG!!!! *fangirls around* IM SO FREAKING EXCITED SO LET'S GOOO!!! *too much sugar effect*
-YanoSan

NxR 22

•Hello, Shooting Star•

~Your POV~

When I woke up, I saw Natsu sitting on a chair while his head was placed on his arms. I sat up and felt something on my neck. I looked at it and I knew it...the dream was connected to reality. The necklace Father gave me was hanging on my neck.

I smiled at it and I think Natsu noticed my movements. He fluttered his eyes open and when he saw me, I smiled at him and his eyes widened. "Y-You're...awake?" He asked, stuttering. I chuckled at his cuteness and answered sarcastically, "uhh, I think so?" I said.

I was silently laughing at his 'almost-crying-face' when He suddenly hugged me. After I took in the sudden action, I hugged him back. " I missed you so much.." He said. Well, maybe if I answer that using his nickname I gave. He'll probably know I remember all.

"I missed you too, Pinkie.." I answered. He stiffened for a bit and released from the hug. He stared at me, teary eyed, and cupped my face in between of his hands. "(Y/N)? A-Are you...D-Do you..." He kept on stuttering. I nodded as I kept the smile on my face.

"Yes, you're correct. Im me again from 2 years ago. I remember all. My memories are back. Im back, Natsu" I answered. His tears fell down slowly. He hugged me again, "Im so happy..." He said. I hugged him back while nodding. "Me too" I answered.

We stayed like that for about 3 minutes then we both leaned back. He wiped his tears and he asked if I was ok. I said yes. But I just noticed that I had a deep cut on my left stomach. I shrugged it off cause it didn't hurt that much already. Im indeed back to my old self.

After a minute, Happy came in. "Natsu? Are you the-.." Happy stopped and saw me. His eyes became watery as he flew towards me. "(Y/N)!!!!!!!!!" He shouted on top of his lungs and hugged me tightly. "I MISSED YOU SO MUCH!! I THOUGHT IT'D BE LONG UNTIL YOU WAKE UP AGAIN!!!" He exclaimed.

I laughed at this lil fluff ball and patted his head. "Im ok now Happy. Dont worry. And guess what.." I said as I wipe his tears. "What?" He asked. "She remembers her memories, Happy.." Natsu said. Happy looked at me and smiled widely. "Does that mean you remember every single thing we've been to together?" He asked. I nodded and smiled.

Suddenly, the Team came barging in. "What happened?! Is everything ok?! What happened to (Y/N)?! Is she oka-....(Y/N)!!!!" Lucy exclaimed and ran towards me and hugged me. "I missed you!!" She said. I patted her back, "I missed you too, Lucy.." I said.

Erza along with a smile walked to me and hugged me next. "We were so worried" She calmly said, but her voice was indeed, full of worry. Once she released me, "no need to worry, Im ok now.." I answered. "Im glad you're up" Gray said and smiled. He walked towards me and ruffled my hair.

"Sheesh, Gray im not a little girl" I said. He just smiled at me. We heard a little huff from Natsu but we just laughed at him. "Guys! Guys! There's a big news!" Happy said eagerly. "What is it?" Lucy asked.

"Well.." I started. They looked at me and I inhaled and exhaled. I looked at each of them and smiled. "My memories...are back.." I said. They paused for a second but then smiled at me and Lucy hugged me again. "Im so happy they're back (Y/N)!!" Lucy said. "Me too.." I said.

"We better announce it!" Gray said. "Gray's right..can you walk?" Era asked. I nodded and tried to stand up and successfully did. "Natsu, support her" Erza said. Natsu nodded but then Lucy spoke. "N-No! I'll do it!" She said. We looked at her with confusion. "If its ok with my best friend" she said and looked at me. "Of course" I answered.