Chapter 32 The Offer

A/N: Heyo Reader-chans!! Before I start my one week hiatus, I give you Chapter 32! I hope you like it as this Chap is very rushed. Well, let's proceed! :))
-YanoSan

~Your POV~

After a few more minutes of talking, we went down stairs and decided to look for Master, concerning the visitors. And my mind drifted back to a memory from a few minutes ago that I want to burn.

Mira gave me a skin-exposed shirt. It was a tube with an open back. Maybe there was Only 2/4 of my upper body that was covered!

I sighed again and just discarded the awkward memory from my brain. I ordered a drink from Mirajane and went to sit down beside Natsu and the others, along with Tomoe and Kurama.

After a few minutes of talking, we needed to check on the stage at the park. Erza called all of us over and asked who would go to the Central Park to check on how the stage was doing.

I remembered I was asked by Mirajane and Erza to go around the town to search for designers which can do the costumes, and I suggested the Nakahara Siblings. I might as well visit them after I check out the venue. So I raised up my hand.

"I can go." I said. "But how about your visitors?" Mirajane asked. I remembered that Tomoe and Kurama did mention something about a request that only I can hear first. Well, too bad for now then.

"Oh, right.." I answered. "Who else can go?" Erza asked. I tapped Natsu's hand and whispered to him about the whole designer thing. "You know the Nakaharas' Shop right?" I asked. "The girls who helped you?" He asked. I nodded. "Yeah, I remember the shop you pointed the other day." He answered.

"Can you go to the Central Park and check out the shop before heading back here?" I asked. He smiled at me and nodded. "Sure" he said and raised his hand. "I'll go, Erza." He said. "Oh, good. Ok." She answered.

"Thanks." I said and he patted my head. "Anything for you." He said. "Erza said you can go now." Lucy said, suddenly appearing beside us. Natsu nodded. "Do you have any message to send?" Natsu asked Erza and Mira.

"Nothing in particular, just check out how they're doing." Mirajane answered. Natsu nodded once again and left the guild. "Ok, guys, let's go around to help with the parade carts." Erza explained and we all nodded.

"And I think we have some business to talk about?" I mentioned to the two. They looked at each other and nodded at me. "Can we talk anywhere privately?" Tomoe asked.

I nodded, and looked at the front. "Erza, is the back garden free?" I asked. She asked Mirajane and nodded at me. "Thanks!" I shouted to her and told Tomoe and Kurama where to go.

Once outside on the open garden, we sat down on the seats. I sat on one bench while the other two across me.

"So, what's the request you were talking about?" I asked. Tomoe stayed still with his blank face, while Kurama lighted up like a light bulb. "Well, it's a very important request, actually." Kurama said.

I nodded, "and it's?"

Tomoe cleared his throat, "We've been sent here to----"

Wait..

What?

~Third Person's POV~
~Time Skip~