Chapter 36 Hold Me Tight

A/N: heyuuuuu Reader-chans!!! Are you excited for this chapter??? Cause I very well am!! I can't waiiiiit, seriously. But anyways, happy reading my darlings! Leggo~
-YanoSan

~Your POV~

"B-But..Master.. How?"

How did Master find out?

Am I gonna get kicked out of the guild?

Are they gonna sue me?

"(Y/N), calm down. First of all, it's ok.
You don't need to get scared, dear." Master said with a soft chuckle.

I breathed out the air that was stuck in my throat and slowly nodded. "But I want to know something." Master started.

"What is it, Master?" I asked. "Acnologia... How is he as a father?" He asked. I stayed still for a moment, then smiled a little.

I looked at my hands on my lap as tge memories slowly go through my head, "Acnologia, he..He's one of the best fathers that someone could hope for..."

'You thought me everything I know about magic and my capacity.'

"He's one of the biggest reasons why I'm me right now."

'I'm still greatful that you kept me in like your own child..'

"I..I'm just very thankful to him."

'I owe you a lot, Father.'

I then suddenly felt my cheeks wet and drops of water were on my palms. 'Oh...I'm crying?'

"I see.." Master started. I smiled again and wiped my tears away. "He was a great Father, yes?" Master asked.

I nodded, "Yes, yes he was."

"Mhmm.. I have no more questions then." Master said and smiled. But a question popped into my head again.

"Master..how did you know?" I asked. They chuckled and scratched their temple, "There are some questions remained to be unanswered, my dear. But dont worry, there's no promises that I won't tell you how."

I just nodded, 'Master also has his sides, huh.' I thought and smiled.

"Now, now. It's about to tick 8 o'clock, let's go back down. It might flood already." Master joked and I gently laughed at their remark, the both of us going back downstairs.

As we reached the end of the staircase, I saw Tomoe and Kurama. I inhaled and heaved out a deep breath.

'Time to say a temporary farewell to the family..'

~Third Person's POV~

"(Y/N)!!!! I JUST REGRET NOW ABOUT LETTING YOU LEAVE!!!!!"

Happy shouted as tears streamed down from his eyes, small arms wrapped around the Maiden's leg.

"I'm gonna misd you too, Happy." (Y/N) smiled sadly, detaching the blue fluff ball from her leg and patting his head as he continued to cry.

"Take care there, (Y/N). We'll visit you as much as possible, it's pretty impossible. But we hope to see you sometime soon." Gray said, raising his fist towards the (h/c) haired female.

(Y/N) chuckled, "that is by far, the longest statement you've told me yet, Gray." She said and bumped her fist with his. "And thanks, I hope I could see you all soon too."

"Send us a lot of letters and pictures, ok? So that we can see what the palace looks from the inside!" Lucy said, hugging (Y/N). "Noted, Lucy." (Y/N) answered.

And since a long time, Lucy said something sincere to the other female, "Wish you the best of luck, (Y/N). Ace that school."

As they let go of the hug, (Y/N) looks around for the other people that's missing. "Are you ready to go, (Y/N)?" Kurama asked.