Chapter 10 Promise? Promise.

A/N: hello guys! Another Chapter here!! Now, now, you Reader-sans, are you excited about what will happen with you and Natsu now? Well, im thinking you are cause Affectionate Feels are ahead!!! That's all and let's go!!!~
-YanoSan

~Third Person's POV~

"Shhh..calm down (Y/N), calm down" Lucy murmured softly as she gently strokes (Y/N)'s hair in process to calm her down from the shock of gaining her childhood memories. (Y/N) was still holding both sides of her head while continuously sobbing lightly with tears flowing down her face.

"I'll check on the other room.." Erza said and Lucy nodded, still trying to calm her friend down. Erza exited the room and knocked on the door of the other room. "You guys awake?" She asked. After a few seconds, Gray went to open the door. "We heard someone shout...what happened?" He asked.

"Its (Y/N).." Erza muttered. Upon hearing the mentioned girl's name, Natsu's eyes widened and ran up to the door. "Why? What happened? Is she alright?" Natsu asked. "I wouldn't assume she's feeling well....she just regained some part of her childhood memories." Erza explained.

"Just...childhood part?" Natsu asked, sadness draped in his voice. Erza nodded. "She must be quite shocked.." Gray said. "Ehh..what happened?" Happy asked as he got up from the bed and walked up to the mages talking while rubbing his eyes.

"I heard about..*yawn*..(Y/N) and her memories.." Happy said. Natsu crouched down onto Happy's level and patted the fur ball's head. "She regained her childhood memories.." Natsu said.

"Oh...just that? Not including our part in her life?" Happy asked. Natsu nodded. "Ok..." Happy said sadly. "Well..Lucy's trying to calm her down." Erza said and looked at Natsu. "She keeps asking about you too, Natsu" Erza stated. Natsu stood up straightly again and tilting his head a little. "Why?" He asked.

"I dont know what the exact reason is but...I have a feeling she wants to meet you" Erza said. Natsu processed it in his head for a bit and nodded. "I'll..I'll try and talk to her later on.." He said. "Dont be a chicken, go there now" Gray said and patted the pink head's back, more like, pushed.

"Im not a chicken!" Natsu said. "Prove it" Gray said with a smirk. "You dont need to tell me twice" Natsu said and walked to the other room's door. He was about to knock but hesitated and stopped his hand before he makes a sound. "What? Chickening out?" Gray asked. "Im not!" Natsu said and knocked on the door, receiving a 'come in' from Lucy as he proceeded in the room, walking slowly.

"I know what you did there" Erza said with a soft smile. "Im trying to help the idiot out, dont tease me" Gray said, returning the smile. Happy suddenly released a 'pshh' sound, catching both of the mages' attention.

"What is it?" Erza asked. Happy shook his head and walked back towards the bed, "poor Jellal.." Happy murmured but loud enough for both the mages to hear. Erza released an irk mark and grabbed Happy's head squishing it. Gray only stood there, with a sweat-drop, thinking 'I dont get it....'

{agreed Happy, poor Jellal, stupid me, now let's go to Natsu!}

~Natsu's POV~

"What? Chickening out?" I heard stripper say. "Im not!" I growled at him and knocked on the door. After a few seconds, "come in" I heard Lucy said. And so, I proceeded. When I saw (Y/N) in a calm face, I detected she's ok. "Are you possibly..Natsu Dragneel?" She asked.

I nodded my head and slowly made my way towards her. "Yeah.." I muttered. "I'll leave you two now, just call me if you need something" she said. After Lucy left, the atmosphere was a bit off, so I decided to break it.

"S-So...how are you?" I asked. "Im ok..I guess" she answered. "I cant believe it..." I said. "What is it?" She asked. I smiled softly at her, "im finally talking to you again.." I said. She smiled a bit and looked down. "What's wrong? Are you o-.." Before I finish my sentence. "Im sorry.." She said.

"Huh?" Was the only response I huffed out. "Im sorry..I cant remember you or Fairy Tail" she said. My eyes widened but it went back to normal afterwards. I placed my hand on her head gently. "Its ok..." I said. She raised up her head and looked at me before she smiled once again.

"Im just glad..I can talk to you again, (Y/N)" I said and chuckled. She nodded and we continued talking about random stuff. Later on, she asked a shocking question.

"I've always wanted to ask you this question but...what are we exactly back then?" She asked. I froze for a bit and released a cough. "U-Uhm..I dont really know the exact relation between us but i'd say...family...yeah, everyone in Fairy Tail is considered as family" I said.

"Ohh..but Erza and Lucy said we're the closest so..best buddies maybe?" She said and laughed lightly. "Maybe.." I answered. "Oh uhh..not to bring down the mood but, Erza mentioned that you regained some of your memories earlier..about your past.." I said.

She nodded and released a close eyed smile. "Yeah..my memory of big sister and my Dragon Father" she said. I nodded. "They're both gone, huh.." She said, keeping the smile. A pained smile it turned out. "I can understand.." I said. She looked at me and tilted her head. "I also am a Dragon Slayer..and my Dad, Igneel, who taught me fire dragon slaying magic also disappeared" I explained.

"Oh.." She said. "Even if that's just a part of my past that I remember, loosing two at one time sure is harsh" she said. "Its really painful..loosing important people.." She said. My expression became a pained one, I looked down, "it is.." I said, remembering the time she, (Y/N), was gone. "I dont wish to feel it again.." I said and raised my head back up.

I saw her staring at me and she smiled, I did the same. "Ne Natsu.." She said. "What is it?" I asked. "Are you..going to disappear someday?" She asked. I was slightly shocked but I managed to answer. "This life might not be perfect..but I promise you, i'll never leave" I said. She genuinely smiled and raised her hand with her pinky finger out.

"Promise?" She asked. I did the sane with my hands and wrapped my finger onto hers. "Promise.." I answered.

~Third Person's POV~

And just like that, a promise was made. Let's just hope that..

This promise wouldn't be broken.

-End of Chapter 10

A/N: awwwwwww~ that's so cute. Did you like this chapter Reader-sans? I hope you do! I really thought of this chapter cause maybe i'll be needing 3-4 days more before I can update again cause this week is our 3rd quarter exam week T-T. I dont like exams, in fact, I despise them. And I know every student does. Sigh. Well, that's the life of a student. That's all and see you guys on Chapter 11! Bye!!!
-YanoSan