Chapter 11 Back In The Guild

A/N: hello guys! Sorry for the late update, cause our exams just finished and I just got a free time now. Im not certain if this chapter would be very exciting but Im thinking that the last part will be. Hehe, that's all and let's proceed to the story!!~
-YanoSan

~Third Person's POV~

2 days have passed since Natsu and (Y/N) became close again, and also since their promise was made. Erza and the others talked about going back to the guild, taking (Y/N) with them. They decided that it would be ok. They practically explained the whole scenario to the clueless girl and said that the guild would be bombarding her with questions once they get back.

(Y/N) understood and said she would cope up with the guild. She also gained some scenes of her stay with Acnologia, but still not letting anyone know who her dragon is, as said by her Father. But she's wondering why he forbid her from telling anyone. She decided that it would remain as a mystery.

On the current situation, the Fairy Tail mages along with (Y/N), are already in the train, readying for their travel back to Magnolia.

~Your POV~

"So..the city that Fairy Tail is at is Magnolia?" I asked. Lucy nodded, "yep, it'll be about 4-5 hours until we get there" she said. "Oh, and I just noticed this but...what's up with Natsu?" I asked. They all sweat dropped except for Erza. "He has a motion sickness and appears to be despised by transportations and vice versa" she explained.

"Ohh...." I said. And upon on remembering it, I regained a part of my memory where Acnologia taught me a healing magic. "Maybe I can use my magic?" I asked. "P-Please..d-do.." Natsu said while struggling. I nodded and thought of the spell. "Ah! Im gonna draw a leaf in my hand...and say..Light be demonstrated, healing magic be created" I said and leaf glowed then disappeared.

After 5 seconds, Natsu jumped back up with his all-the-same-energy. "Finally! Thank you (Y/N)!" He exclaimed. I nodded with a smile in response. And after that....everyone was silent. I tilted my head and asked, "What's wrong?". They still are silent and Lucy released a nervous laugh.

"We're just not used to it yet.." She said. "Used to what?" I asked. "You..uhm..always smiling" Gray answered. "Eh? Why is that?" I asked. "Well, back then, you used to be such a cold and scary person..and you dint smile that often.." Haply explained. "Oh..should I do that then? The cold and always grumpy personality?" I asked. They all shook their heads vigorously. "N-No! Its not that we dont like it, we're just not used to it YET. You can keep that attitude" Natsu said, emphasizing 'yet'.

I nodded, "ok then"..I said. "So..mind telling me some stuff about Fairy Tail?" I asked. "Ah, is that so? Then this is gonna be one long ride!" Lucy said as she fist bumped the air.

~TIME SKIPPU!~
~Third Person's POV~

Everyone was sleeping in the train ride except for (Y/N). She's just looking out the window, watching the scenery their passing by. 'This....this things, this people, I became really lucky. Even though Akumi-nee and Father is gone. I have these people' she thought as she smiled softly at her friends' sleeping faces.

It was 6:30 PM and the moon was already shining in the night sky as well as thousands of stars. And so, the train cane to its stop. "Magnolia station! I repeat, Magnolia station!" The train staff shouts as the Fairy Tail members walks out of the train. "Ahhh! We're finally back!" Lucy and Happy cheered. "Ok, let's get going..Im sure the guild is full right now" Erza said and everyone started on their way.

~Your POV~

We started walking out of the station and headed towards the guild of Fairy Tail. We talked about random stuff that comes into our mind. When we went through a certain alleyway, citizens started to gasp out of shock, I assume. "What's happening?" I whisper to Natsu who was beside me.

"Ahh..I think they're probably thinking that you look like the 6th Wizard Saint" he whispered back. "ITS BECAUSE SHE IS THE 6TH WIZARD SAINT YOU IDIOT!!" Lucy exclaimed. That grabbed everyone's attention.

"WHAT?! BUT SHE DISAPPEARED RIGHT?!"
"SHE DIED RIGHT?!"
"WHAT THE HECK IS HAPPENING?!"
"WAS EVERYTHING THAT HAPPENED 2 YEARS AGO A JOKE?!"

A LOT of questions were around us. "Ahem...Im sorry for the shock, dear citizens but, yes, this girl right here is the one and only (Y/N) (L/N), the Maiden Wizard that we all know and adore. But we're going to explain to the city the situation once we talk to our guild. And with that, please excuse us" Erza said which sent everyone silent and gave out nods for response. We continued our way to the guild and stopped at a humongous building.

"Wow!! It looks awesome!!" I exclaimed. "It sure does" Erza said. "Come on, let's go!" Natsu said. "Aye Sir!" Happy replied. "Ok...this is nerve wracking" I murmured. "Dont worry, we're here" Lucy said with a smile.

Erza held the door's handles and looked at me. "(Y/N), welcome back...to Fairy Tail" Erza said and opened the doors. My eyes widened with sparkles. People everywhere are laughing and having fun with each other. "Whoaa.." I gasped. When we entered the guild, everyone looked at us.

"Oh! Team Natsu is ba-..!!" A guy with squinty eyes and tall hat said but stopped. "I-Is that.." A girl with green hair started.

"(Y/N)?!?????!!?!??!?" Everyone else exclaimed. I smiled with a sweat drop and raised my hand shakily. "I-Im b-back..I guess..."

~End of Chapter 11
------------------------

A/N: hahahaha, their reaction is really funny 😂😂😂😂 welp, that's all for this chapter and i'll see you guys on the next one! Bye!!~
-YanoSan