Chapter 9 Gone

A/N: hello guys! More feels are about to come so ready yourselves! Im really gonna kill myself if Natsu doesn't get a happy ending here....even though im the author. Ahhh for pete's sake, let's go~!!
-YanoSan

~Third Person's POV~

"Ne, Happy" Natsu said as he continued to cover his eyes with the palm of his hands. "What is it Natsu?" Happy asked. "What if...she doesn't remember us anymore?" Natsu asked. "Then...Then we'll start again and make new memories.." Happy answered.

"But..what if its the end?" Natsu asked again. "There's no such thing as an ending Natsu, just a new beginning" Happy answered with a smile. Natsu raised his head, seeing his encouraging partner. "You're right..." Natsu said.

"Ah..its getting later. Let's go back before they search for us. And they might've explained the situation to (Y/N) now.." Happy stated. Natsu nodded and the two began walking back to the hotel they were staying at.

~mean while at the hotel~
~Lucy's POV~

After about 30 minutes, (Y/N) fell asleep again. Sigh. Its sad seeing her like this. Its making no one happy at all. Later on, Gray and Erza came back.

"How is she?" Erza asked. I shook my head with a frown. "No good" I answered. "When do you think she'll remember her memories?" Gray asked. "The real question is..Will she still remember her memories.." I said. A moment of silence flew upon us. "Oh..where's Natsu and Happy?" Erza asked, breaking the silence.

And as if on time, Natsu and Happy entered the room. "Natsu.." I murmured. "I-Im..Im gonna take the other room" he said. Erza nodded. "Gray, Happy. You two will stay with Natsu. Lucy and I will stay here" Erza said. We all nodded and the three mentioned went to their room.

"Are we going to go back to the guild?" I asked. Erza sat down on the couch and crossed her arms. "I dont think we can go back right now. We're gonna stay here for maybe 1 week more...just to settle things with (Y/N), and explain it clearly for her" she said. "But for now...let her rest more, she has to take up a lot" Erza stated and headed to her bed.

"Yeah" I answered and headed to my own bed. Sigh....this has been a long day.

~Natsu's POV~

"Oi, coal brain" I heard Gray said. "What is it Ice Princess?" I asked. "Dont pressure (Y/N) so much when she wakes up..she still has to take up things" he said. "I know that..and I wont pressure her" I answered. "Wow, for the first time. The two idiots are talking peacefully" Happy muttered.

"Geez Happy, you don't need to tell the whole world" I said. After about 5 seconds, the three of us laughed. "Im gonna sleep..its been a long day, and I expect more events to come" Gray said and laid down on his bed. I nodded. "You're probably right..." I said. "Well then, have a good sleep guys" Happy said. Gray and I hummed in response.

'This...Its gonna take time to progress' I said in my mind.

~Third Person's POV~

Its been 2 hours since the Fairy Tail mages began sleeping. It is currently 1 AM, as (Y/N) suddenly woke up.

'Is my sister...really dead?' She asked in her thoughts. 'Did I really join Fairy Tail?' She asked again. 'Did these people...really agreed to become my friends?' She asked again. Questions were on her mind again and again and again.

After thinking and thinking of random questions. A sudden voice was heard in (Y/N)'s mind. "Natsu..." It said. 'W-Who?..' (Y/N) thought. 'Natsu?' She asked again.

'Who is..Natsu? Why is Erza and Lucy talking about him earlier?' She asked. The thought about her sister flashed in her mind again. Facing the blank ceiling wasn't helping. Tears were beginning to form in her eyes. She moved her body and changed her laying position, facing the left side of the bed.