Chapter 12 Let's Parteeeyyy~!!!!!!

A/N: let's parteeeyyyy~!!!! Yeay~!!!!!!! Hahaha, I wish I can, but school's still here T^T. Wahhhhh!!!!! Welp, Reader-sans, as you can see in the title, this'll be a funny-fun-fun chapter so yeah! Let's go!!!!!
-YanoSan

ReCap:

Erza held the door's handles and looked at me. "(Y/N), welcome back...to Fairy Tail" Erza said and opened the doors. My eyes widened with sparkles. People everywhere are laughing and having fun with each other. "Whoaa.." I gasped. When we entered the guild, everyone looked at us.

"Oh! Team Natsu is ba-..!!" A guy with squinty eyes and tall hat said but stopped. "I-Is that.." A girl with green hair started.

"(Y/N)?!?????!!?!??!?" Everyone else exclaimed. I smiled with a sweat drop and raised my hand shakily. "I-Im b-back..I guess..."

----------------------------------------

~Third Person's POV~

"I-Im b-back..I guess..." (Y/N) stuttered and raising her hand half ways. "S-She's..here..How?!" Everyone asked. "(Y/N)-san?" Wendy asked. Once she saw the (hair color) haired girl. She smiled brightly with tears welling up in her eyes. She ran up to (Y/N) and hugged her.

"You're back!!" Wendy said happily. (Y/N)'s eyes widened from the sudden hug but regained back. She smiled softly, she bent down to Wendy's height and patted her head. "Ahh..typical (Y/N)" Carla said with a smile. "Carla~!" Happy cheered. "Long time no see" Carla said. Happy smiled with hearts in his eyes. (lol)

"I suppose you're Wendy" (Y/N) said with a smile. "Huh?..what do you mean (Y/N)-san?" Wendy said. "Wendy, everyone here. We have something that might shock everyone.." Lucy started. "You see..(Y/N), she's back here again, in front of you. But, her memories from 2 years ago...it all disappeared" Erza explained.

Everyone released loud gasps. "Only memories of her childhood are back.." Gray said. "And hopefully, all her memories comes back soon" Natsu said. "Aye" Happy replied. "So meaning, she's back but not with her memories..right?" Mirajane said as she walks towards them.

Team Natsu nodded. (Y/N) stood up and smiled lightly, she bowed down and stood up straight again. "Good evening, people of Fairy Tail. Of course you know, I'm (Y/N) (L/N). And I would lile to join this guild, again" she said.

Everyone went silent. "Very well.." An old male's voice said. "Master you're back!" Mirajane said with a smile. "Master?" (Y/N) said and turned around. "Yes, he is the very head of Fairy Tail" Erza stated.
(Y/N) bowed again and said, "i..I would like to join Fairy Tail again" she said.

Makarov nodded and smiled. "Welcome back, dear" he said. "This is a lot different from the first first-impression of (Y/N).." Lucy said.

~scene of the first impression appears in everyone's mind~

"You're going down Ice Princess!!" Natsu exclaimed and threw a table towards Gray. Gray ducked and the chair flew straight, at the same time, the guild doors opened. The chair flew straight to the person standing at the guild's entrance.

She caught it right on time and placed it down. "So..this is how you welcome your visitors?" She asked coldly.

~back to reality~

Everyone gulped upon remembering the time of the very first impression. 'Its totally different from this one..' They thought. "Why? What was the first impression of me?" (Y/N) asked. "A-Ahh..you'll know soon" Lucy said with a sweat drop. "Ok then.." (Y/N) said.

"Well, go get yourself the Fairy Tail mark (Y/N)" Makarov said. "Oh yeah, come with Mirajane and get your mark" Natsu said.

(Y/N) nodded and searched for a white haired girl. "Right here" Mirajane said with her signature smile. "Ohh..you're prettier in person than what Lucy described you'd be" (Y/N) said. "Why thank you, you're prettier though, and a lot stronger" Mirajane said sweetly. "Ohh..thanks I guess.." (Y/N) said.

"Ok, so, what would be the color and where will I place your mark?" Mirajane asked. "Oh..maybe i'll place it in my (place of your mark) and i'd like it to be color (color of your mark)." She answered.

Mirajane nodded and stamped it. "Whoaa..that's so cool" (Y/N) said. "Mhmm"'Mirajane said. "Now that you're all done. Fairy Tail's got one of our aces back!!!! Let's Parteeyyy!!!!" Makarov exclaimed as the others followed with a loud yell.

~Your POV~

"Let's Parteeyy!!!!" Master exclaimed. "YEAH!!!!!" The other guild members followed. I just smiled and joined the noise. Wow, it's really fun being in Fairy Tail. I wish I can remember all my memories. I wish I would remember it soon.

"You having fun?" Natsu asked me as he sat down on the chair beside me. I nodded with a smile, "a lot of fun" I answered. He flashed a grin and continued on with the guild.

This day...I promise im not going to forget it.

~End of Chapter 12
-----------------------

A/N: yeaaaaaay~!!! Another chapter is finished~! I wish I can party with them T-T welp, life is life...and its horrible! Lol haha, enough drama, more laughing. That's it for this chapter my dear readers! Bye~!!
-YanoSan