Chapter 20 Say My Name

A/N: heyooo Reader-chans! The last update was pretty dramatic huh...sorry for those who cried, I didn't meant to make you sad. But as payment, I updated this quickly. And then again, let's go!!
-YanoSan

~Lucy's POV~

It has been 5 days since the tragic funeral. Fairy Tail is still sad about it but...we seemed to lighten up a little. Magnolia as well as the whole Fiore seemed to accept it by now. Of course, we cant do anything about it. She's gone..no one could change that.

But, I still cant stop thinking about the team. How are they?...How is he?

Only word I can say to describe him; sadness.

~Third Person's POV~

It has been 5 days since it happened. The whole town is now beginning to accept it. Fairy Tail tried to be brighter for everyone's sake. Team Natsu is still down, but little by little they know they have to accept the fact that's she's gone.

One of the most loved lady in Fiore. One of the kindest hearts. One of the strongest person. She's non-other than, the great lady of Fiore.

The Magic Council's head administrator; Kihanora Mei.

~Erza's POV~

No one knew.. No one knew Lady Mei was experiencing a tough battle against an incurable sickness. We only knew..when she left the world. We all were devastated by the tragic and sad news. And we just arrived back in Magnolia when it happened.

We thought we could be happy knowing that the world is once again in glee. Because (Y/N)'s ok..We're ok..We thought, maybe for once, the world will also be ok.. But we thought wrong.

Why is that...when we're finally happy. Life ruins all. For even just a day, can't we have some pure fun?

~Gray's POV~

We're all sad about it. About Lady Mei's death. But I almost got a heart attack when the doctor answered us. I thought a friend would be gone again. I recalled that very moment.

~flashback~

"How did the operation go, sir?" Erza asked. All of our hearths are thumping loudly, banging against our chests.

"We are very sorry that the operation took 5 hours long. The blade that cut her stomach was one of a kind magic. It was indeed, a demon's blade. And the patient had lost plenty of blood so we needed to find a proper replacement. The patient is now okay and her vital signs are stable. So she is ok, for now at least. She might be awake for about 3-6 days, but let's all look at the bright side that she will wake up, eventually. She just needs time for healing. If you'd like to visit her, you can go after we place her to another room, and by tomorrow, you can already transfer her back to your town, with the hospital medics' help. That's all, I would now take my leave" the doctor answered.

We all bowed and said thank you. We all released a deep sigh of relief. "Why the heck did that doctor say 'we are very sorry' first?! I thought we'd loose her again..I was very worried.." I said. They nodded. "We know, Gray..specially this guy" Erza answered and looked at Natsu breathing slowly, sitting on the chair.

"It's ok Natsu..she's already stable.." Happy said while patting his partner's back. "I thought..I lost her again.." Natsu muttered. After a little while, a nurse called for us and told us that we can stay in (Y/N)'s room and stay with her.

~end of flashback~
~still Gray's POV~

Sigh. Damn it. I almost lost my mind when I heard the doctor's 'we are very sorry'...he shouldn't have said that first. But at least (Y/N) is ok now..right?