Chapter 31 What Happens If Mira Lends You Clothes

A/N: hello!! First of all, this is not your joyful author; Im her cousin. Our YanoSan is currently not feeling well and is taking her rest. She told me the yesterday that I should post this chapter of her story today because she doesn't want her readers to wait any longer for the update. This chapter is still made by our dear author-chan, and as she always say; let's proceed!!
-YanoSan

~Third Person's POV~

"Is there anything specific you want to eat?" Erza asks the ones that will be staying back at the guild. (Y/N) and Lucy shook their head while Natsu raised his hand and shouted different dishes like a little kid.

"Ok, we'll be back soon. Go set up the room upstairs, we'll eat there." Mirajane instructed and they go out of the guid doors, leaving the three behind.

"Well, let's go set up then." (Y/N) says, Lucy and Natsu following the girl towards the stairs.

~later on~

After about 15 minutes. The awaited people barged in the room, well, Happy and Kurama, barged in loudly. "Natsu! I made a new friend! Kurama has a great and fun personality!" Happy said with a big grin. "Why? Does he takes drugs too?" Natsu asked with a blank face.

Happy mimicked his partner's straight face. "Let it go, Natsu. Everyone already knows that you li-.." Happy was planning to say that everyone knows Natsu likes (Y/N) alreay but the pink haired dragon slayer cut him off. "Yeah, yeah, yeah. Where's the food??" He asked eagerly.

"We have it here. Gray, Natsu, can you two move the tables towards here in the middle? So we can place all the bought meals." Erza instructed. The mentioned boys nodded and did the assigned task.

Erza and Mirajane, with the help of Tomoe, distributed all the food they bought on the table. "Ok! Let's eat!" The hungry members cheered. Each one of them held a plate and get the distributed food. "Ittadakimasu!~" all of them said in unison and started eating.

Their lunch was filled with fun laughs and smiles. Associating happily with their newly aquainted friends.

"Wow, that was a good meal!" Wendy said. "Who paid for all this?" Lucy asked. "Erza did. Are you planning to pay?" Happy said. Lucy shook her head instantly. "Nope..I don't even have enough money to pay next month's bills." The blond haired female answered, popping the nope's 'p'

"Well, when did you ever have enough money?" Happy asked, more like stated teasingly. "Shut up, you damned cat." Lucy glared. "Sheesh, this two, seriously." Gray said. "You're not one to say that, Gray." Erza said.

Everyone laughed because the mentioned ice mage really isnt one who can say that. "Hahaha, exactly." Natsu said while laughing. "Oh, says the one who always starts the fight." Gray sarcastically said.

"Are you pointing at something, ice bastard?" Natsu irritatedly asked. "Do you see my hand pointing somewhere, coal-brain?" Gray said, equally pissed off. Then the two started bickering once again.

Everyone sighed. 'Here they go again.' The fairy tail mages thought. "Are they always like this?" Kurama asked while pointing at the arguing idiots. "Yup. Any time of the day, expect them to pick up a senseless fight." Lucy answered.

Natsu and Gray suddenly pushed each other and pushed back the table. Which caused some plates to fly off. (Y/N) saw what was coming and instany stood up from her seat, but still some plates brushed on her shirt, which caused some sauce to stick to it.

"Ah.. these idiots.." (Y/N) muttered. The said 'idiots' didn't even notice what they did and continued bickering at each other. (Y/N) was wiping off the sauce that had sticked on her white blouse but it just made it worst.

The mages around her asked if she was ok and the Maiden just answered "of course, it's just a stain."

Tomoe, who noticed the box of wet tissues on the cupboard beside him and grabbed some. He handed it to (Y/N) with a short "here, tissues.".. (Y/N) bowed her head slightly and took the tissue wipes being given to her, "Thanks, Tomoe." (Y/N) said and started wiping the stain off her shirt, it lessened a little but the smell was still there.

Natsu was about to answer Gray back but instead, he walked towards (Y/N)'s and sat down beside her, he grabbed the tissue from the female's hand gently and wiped the stain slowly.

"Sorry about the stain.." Natsu muttered. (Y/N) playfully bumped the pink haired guy's head. "It's okay, pinkie. A stain wouldn't hurt me, you know." (Y/N) answered.

"You need to change your shirt, (Y/N). You might get irritated with the stain's smell." Mirajane said. "But I dont have any extra shirt." (Y/N) answered. "Don't worry about that. I have plenty of extra clothes here." The white haired female said with her signature smile.

"Oh.. is that so? I'll go change then.." (Y/N) said. "Go to the Infirmary, i'll bring you the change of clothes there." Mirajane said. (Y/N) nodded as a reply. "Ok then.." she said and exited the room, heading to the infirmary, a room across their current room.

Meanwhile with the left people in the room. "But Mira...the extra clothes you have here.." Erza started. "Why? It's ok. Im sure she'll fit in them. Also, im pretty sure evryone here would be fine." Mirajane answered with a smile identical to an angel's, but her intentions are clear.

"I'll just get it, and give it to our girl." Mirajane said and happily skipped out the room. "Why? What's wrong with Mira's clothes?" Natsu asked. Erza gulped. "Everything." The scarlet haired female answered.

The people around were hella confused.

~after about 3 minutes.~
~in the infirmary~

"Huh?" (Y/N) stared at her reflection in the mirror.

0%.....1%....2%....3-99%....Loading Error...

"WHAT IN THE FREAKING WORLD ARE THESE CLOTHES!?!?!?!?!"

~flashback with Erza's answer earlier~

"Mirajane's extra clothes here are the clothings she uses in photo shoots."

~End of Chapter 31
---------------------------

I hope you guys pray for YanoSan to get well soon. I remember seeing her hardly finishing this the other day. And sine earlier, she can't even talk clearly. She talks, and coughs, then says that her throat really hurts and she feels like someone is hitting her head with a hammer. please continue supporting my talented cousin's work!! Have good day!
<YanoSan's cousin>