Chapter 27 J-Pop

A/N: heyo Readers!! I hope you read the author's note I previously posted, and for those who also read the Ballad-Chapter 27, hello again!! This one is the energetic, idol kind song! Let's Go!
-YanoSan

Note: the picture in the media is the dress you're wearing, with the shoes, gloves, and hat. Also your hair style, but you can imagine your hair with any color you desire.

~Third Person's POV~

"And last but not the least, (Y/N) (L/N)!!" Mirajane said as the cheers of the people got louder. The stage curtains raise up once again, revealing a female wearing a black dress with different designs that reached her mid-thigh and black and white boots that reached 3-inches below her knees. With her (h/c) hair in a one side ponytail as and a black hat placed on the side of her head with the ponytail.

Once the curtains were fully raised up, the music started playing and (Y/N) turned around, facing the audience and started singing.

The beautiful voice of (Y/N) started, making the people cheer more but soon calmed down, wanting to hear more of the maiden's voice. (Y/N) did some hand gestures and some chores that was taught by Naru.

{Play song in the media}

Ai aru koto nante
Motometari shinai yo
Tada anata ni shitagau no

Ai no "a" no ji nante
Moto kara shiranai yo
Tada anata to itai
Oh why

"Hai" no kawari wa "Wan" desho?
Sono kurai raku ni yaru wai ii
Booifurendo no furi wa
Kore gurai ni shite sa

Ai ni konakutatte
Koko de zutto matte iru to
Tada atashi kubiwa hoshii no

Aikawarazu nodo "s"
Kono sugata miseru no
Tada atashi ni wake
Oh why

"Hai" no kawari wan "Wan" desho?
Sono kurai raku ni yaru wai ii
Booifurendo no furi sa
Kore gurai ni shite sa

Aa atashi to kitara...
Usotsuki ookami gaaru demo
Shinjitsu ni kaetemiseru wa!

"Hai" no kawari wa "Wan" desho?
Sono kurai raku ni yaru wai
Booifurendo no furi wa
Kore gurai ni shiyou
Yeah

There's always a special place in my heart for ya!

{Song: SpecialThanks - Love Good Time}

(Y/N) smiled softly, finishing the song. And then she bowed slightly as the curtains go down slowly. Cheers from everyone were heard, the chanting of (Y/N)'s name were heard. And what made (Y/N) more happy, is the way Natsu smiled at her when she finished the song.

"Let's give a big round of a plus for that great and amazing song performed by our Maiden Wizard; (Y/N) (L/N)!!!" Mirajane exclaimed as the people cheered even louder, it that's still possible. (Y/N) smiled once again as she makes her way back down the stage, only to be engulfed by the Nakahara Sisters into a bear group hug.

"Kyaaaa!! I think I fell in love!!" Aiko stated jokingly as she said random things about how good (Y/N) sang. "Aiko Nee-chan, you're already engaged for pete's sake!" Mika said with a laugh in the end. {Btw, in my imagination, the Nakahara sisters looks like Misaki and her little sister and Mom :p Misaki from Kaichou sa Maid-Sama}

"But seriously, that was the best performance ever!" Naru cheered. "It's because of you three that I did a good performance" (Y/N) stated as she started bowing with a thanks to the three. "Aww~ that's sweet of you, but you really have the talent in you so it's us who should be greatful because we got the opportunity to work with you!" Aiko said, followed by Mika and Naru's nod.

And back in the stage, Mirajane is now announcing about the voting. "Thank You again, to the girls that showed us very spectacular performances, and now, it's time to make our decisions and choose who to vote for. Every person here will be given a magic paper and you will write your chosen candidate's name. After, the paper will automatically go to our lacrima counter where the votes will be processed and in 30 minutes, we will be announcing the results!" She said and the people were distributed a voting paper.

(Y/N) and the sisters were back on their room to change (Y/N)'s clothes again for in a short while, the results will be announced. As (Y/N) just finished fixing herself, still with the help of the fashionista sisters, a knock was heard on the door. As soon as Mika opened the door, 2 person and a cat came, barging in.

"(Y/N)/(Y/N)-san!! You did awesome!!" Natsu, Happy, and Wendy cheered. Hugging (Y/N) as soon as they finished their statement. (Y/N) just smiled with a thanks as she couldn't move her arms at all because she was squeezed in between of the fluff ball and the 2 dragon slayers.

Once they released from the hug, chuckles were heard from the three siblings. "What is it?" (Y/N) asked. Naru just smiled with Mika. "We didn't know you had such a cute family!" Aiko joked with a teasing raise of her eyebrow.

(Y/N)'s face flushed in embarrassment as she waved her hands in front of her. "N-No! Im too young! TOO YOUNG!" She quickly answered, emphasizing the last words. The sisters just laughed at her, and the people that barged in also joined. "Why are the three of you also laughing??" (Y/N) asked, knowing she's being the teasing target right now.

After a minute of laughing and teasing, Mirajane's voice was heard through the speakers, calling the candidates to step up the stage once again. "Well, it's time to go back there. Go down with the title ok?" The sisters cheered. (Y/N) just smiled before lining up with the other girls. Before she walked up to the stage, "Go, Mommy (Y/N)!" 3 voices cheered. (Y/N)'s face turned beet red, once hearing this. Then, her so called 'family' composed of the 2 dragon slayer and a blue cat, went back to their spot on the first row.

'Damn those three! Get ready for your punishments later on for making Mommy embarrassed!' (Y/N) thought. 'Wait, did i just call myself..Mommy!?' She said in mind next.

And here comes the results.

~End of Chapter 27
----------------------------

A/N: OMG, you're not a maiden anymore, you're already a Mommy!! XD well, that's all for this Chapter my dear Readers! I hope you liked the song! That's also the opening song of Ookami Shoujo to Kuro Ouji, I suggest you to watch it if you want :)

Next up will be the results! I think it's pretty obvious already XD hahaha, see you guys on the Chapter 28! Bye!!~
-YanoSan