Chapter 37 The Same Sky

A/N: heyuuuuuu reader-chans!!!! Are you happy with last chapter's events???? I hope you are! So, the first part of the story is the normal way, pov of this and that. But later on, i'll put a song for you to play. The song to be played is relatable for you and Natsu, I'll put the lyrics. Leggo reader-chans! Happy reading~
-YanoSan

~Your POV~

"There you go, (Y/N)! Welcome to Emerald Palace Academy!"

First impression of the place? There's only one word. Beautiful.

{pls imagine it's night there 😁, ps: that's how I smile lol, ok continue}

"Wow..." My eyes scan the building all around. "This place looks fantastic." I say, eyes wandering around. Kurama nodded, "wait until we go inside!!" I smiled and nodded back.

We just arrived at our destination right after the sun set, the travel took us 7 hours. Even thought it's not a day since we left Magnolia, I already miss everyone. You know, Fairy Tail. Especially Natsu, of course. Entering the palace, I look at the ring from him and smiled.

'I miss you already.'

Some people carried the bags we brought and we went in the building. "Whoa..... This place looks so amazing." was the first thing I said as we stepped in. There were people around, most probably around my age.

"We'll be meeting the King and Queen later at dinner. For now, let's go to your room, shall we?" Tomoe smiled.

A kind lady was lifting my bag up but I stopped her, "it's ok, ma'am. I can handle." I smiled at her. "But, it's my job, ma'lady." She tried to insist. I shook my head, "no ma'am, it's ok, really. And please call me (Y/N)." I bowed. She smiled genuinely, "what a kind young lady." I heard her say as she went to another room.

"Getting along nicely with the people, I see."

A gentle feminine voice said from up the staircase. I placed my bag down, bowing, I saw from the corner of my eyes Tomoe and Kurama doing the same, as well as the other students and people around. The queen walked down the staircase and gestured for everyone to go back to their own doings.

"My queen, Im glad to finally see you again." I bow once more. As she reached down the staircase, she smiled at me, nodding her head. "I'm glad to see you too, Ms. (Y/N) (L/N). You've grown into a fine young lady." She greeted. I smiled, "thank you, your majesty."

"So, Kurama, Tomoe. Did you cause any trouble while outside the palace?" The queen joked. I laughed silently as Kurama started whining, Tomoe only shaking his head, feeling secondhand embarrassment from his partner.