Chapter 40 Now and Forever

A/N: first of all, tears. So much tears. Like oml this is the last chapter's part one. I'll go cry now so you go read. Alright, Reader-chan, happy reading. Let's go!
-YanoSan

~Your POV~

I woke up as the sun started to shine its first light of today. Another normal day to relax with the guild.

Hell no.

"(Y/N), are you awake already??? Because sleep wouldn't be an important matter in a few minutes because YOU'VE GOT A WEDDING TO PREPARE FOR!"

Lucy's loud voice echoed throughout my whold apartment. Before I could even process her words, my bedroom door bursted open and I see Lucy, Erza, and the Nakahara siblings with bright smiles.

"Are you ready to be tired but feel awesome??" Naru said with a fist bump on the air. "Uh..good morning to you too?" I muttered under my breath.

Erza chuckled before patting both of my shoulders, lifting me up from my bed. "Today's the day, (Y/N)." Erza smiled at me. I lightly smiled back, "Can't believe it either?" She only nodded at me.

"Well, let's get you fixed up and ready (Y/N), the wedding starts in 4 hours. Let's get styling!!" Mika squealed, her sisters doing the same.

Lucy nodded enthusiastically, "and your dress, it'll br the perfect one!" She cheered.

I only smiled at them, thankful that they'd be helping me for today. "Thanks, you guys." I said as I look at each of them.

Lucy smiled back at me, "let's save the drama later, we've got a wedding to prepare for!"

Yeah, for today's event;

My Wedding Day.

~Third Person's POV~
~1 month ago~

6 months after (Y/N) came back from the long study she took at the Emerald Palace, Natsu finally decided to push through the promise they had with each other.

During those 6 months, (Y/N) and Natsu's love and bond for each other grew stronger.

The kisses, the hugs, the simple gestures. Everything was beyond fantastic.

It was something they can remember as one of their most beautiful moments in life.

During that one certain night, it all came to a change, it was the night both of them decided to take the journey further into the story.

Under the sky full of stars, Natsu kneeled in front of (Y/N) for the second time.

"Two years ago, it was just a promise.. But this time, (Y/N), would you grant me the greatest honor and be my Mrs. Dragneel?" Natsu finally asked, tears threatening to fall from his eyes as he stared at (Y/N)'s own teary (e/c) orbs.

"You idiot.." (Y/N) started, pulling Natsu up, "Of course I would!"

And fireworks appeared with the help of Fairy Tail mages.

~present time~
~Your POV~

"Ok, shower done, make up done, next up is hair styling." Aiko said, checking the schedule on her small notepad before calling Mika to start fixing my hair.