Special Chapter

Ya'll thought it's over didn't you.

Hell naw.

Heyooooo min'na!!!! A few weeks ago, after I published the Epilogue 1, @miraculousjeon (ur name got me flippin) requested for a bonus chapter. So, thinking further into it. Why not? And deyyyym, this took me a long time to make so what are we waiting for, leggo!!~ (pls believe me this is really the last chapter) Enjoy!!!!~
-YanoSan

[WARNING: Major tooth-rotting fluff ahead, I cringed so much. Also, this will be taking place in christmas, just because. So, 6months advanced Christmas gift to you guys? XD]

December 24th, quarter to Midnight

(Y/N) sat silently on the balcony of hers and Natsu's house, overlooking the beautiful scenery of the Magnolia's light-filled city.

The cold winter air painting her cheeks a rosy shade of pink, a lighter shade of her husband's hair. She stayed there with only a thin sweater, causing her body to feel the utter coldness of the December wind.

Her only source of light warmth was the hot mug of chocolate in between her hands, mentally scolding herself for forgetting her winter gloves in their bedroom. But she didn't really mind it all that much, as she liked the feeling of the cold air.

She looked up at the dark sky that produced white snow sparkling against the town lights, a small smile on her face as she wondered about what will happen tomorrow.

Fairy Tail had a few things planned for tomorrow, it being Christmas and all. The guild decided to spend it on the very day than to wait for Christmas Eve, to change tradition, they said.

(Y/N) brought the mug of sweet liquid to her lips, taking small sips to avoid burning her tongue. The smooth, sweet taste filled her mouth, the drink's heat gave her a mild release from the coldness of the air.

She pulled her knees up to her chest, resting the mug on her cotton pajama covered legs, enjoying the beautiful moment of peace she's in right now.

Her smile widened as she heard the familiar voice behind her. (Y/N) didn't have to look to know it was Natsu, the male's warm arms wrapping around her shoulders.

"Hey, (Y/N)... What are you doing out here?" Natsu asked, sitting down next to (Y/N), the slight deepness in his voice indicating that he just woke up. "It's almost 12 midnight.." He said, resting his head on his wife's shoulder.

(Y/N) glanced over her shoulder, moving slightly closer to Natsu, wanting more of his warmth. "I don't know.. Sleep just wouldn't dawn me."

"Are you sure? Is anything bothering you?" he asked, pressing a soft kiss to (Y/N)'s temple.

(Y/N) smiled at the affectionate action, "Well, I don't really know.." she answered, body shivering as another blow of cold air swept by. As much as the female enjoyed the cold, her clothing really is too thin for the weather.

Noticing the shiver of (Y/N)'s cold body, Natsu opened his thick winter jacket and pulled (Y/N) closer to him, wrapping them up in the jacket.

"Hey, why aren't you wearing a proper jacket?" Natsu scolded, wrapping his arms around his wife, warming up her cold limbs. "I wasn't really thinking about it..." (Y/N) answered in a murmur, letting her head rest against Natsu's firm chest.

Natsu looked down at (Y/N), a worried frown on his face. "What were you thinking about that kept you awake this late?" He asked, his voice dripping with concern.

"I don't know really, Natsu.. Maybe I'm just, really, really, happy.." (Y/N) answered softly, placing her half-empty cup on the small table beside them, wrapping her arms around Natsu's torso, snuggling closer, until she looked like a human burrito on his lap. "Jusy very thankful..." she muttered.

"Thankful for what?" Natsu asked, placing his cheek on (Y/N)'s head, rocking them gently side to side.

(Y/N) sounded out a low hum, feeling so safe and secure in Natsu's arms. "Well, thankful for a chance to get this wonderful life. Thankful for the new family I got..." (Y/N) said softly, her voice sounding distant, she turned her head lightly to face Natsu's, "thankful for having you.."

The two of them spent a few more seconds staring into each other's loving eyes, completely lost in this perfect moment.

"I love you, (Y/N).." Natsu whispered, hand cupping the female's left cheek. (Y/N) leaned into Natsu's soft touch. "I love you too, very much." she replied. Natsu leaned in towards her and they shared a sweet kiss.

After their passionate connection, Natsu leans back and stares at (Y/N).

"I love you. You mean so much to me, (Y/N). More than what those words mean, but that's all I have. Sometimes, I lay awake at night, thanking the universe that I have you by my side. I look at you sometimes, and I still can't believed that I managed to be with you, to marry you. I will literally give up everything just to be with you, (Y/N) (L/N) Dragneel..." Natsu blinked a few times, before staring back at (Y/N)'s smiling face.

"I don't know where all this emotions came from, but I just want to say that.. You're my life, (Y/N). You're my everything.."

(Y/N) sat still for a moment, taking in all of what Natsu had said, before lightly grabbing Natsu's cheeks and focusing their eyes to each other.

"I'm not very good with expressing my feelings, Natsu, but I do my best on showing them. I love you, Natsu Dragneel. I, uhh, I don't know what else to say, or do. Just..." she leaned back in for another kiss, sweeter, softer. A kiss with so much meaning, it had Natsu falling further for (Y/N), after breaking the kiss, he snuggled his head on her neck.

"And.."

(Y/N) pulls back from Natsu and gently holds his hand, rubbing the wedding band on her husband's finger and smiling as she sees her own ring. "I don't really know what to buy you for Christmas, but..." (Y/N) muttered, Natsu's confusion rising.

"I think I'm not gonna be your only 'everything' after a while.." (Y/N) places Natsu's hand on her tummy.

With this simple gesture, Natsu felt his breath hitch, shocked eyes going up to (Y/N)'s (e/c) orbs.

"Merry Christmas Natsu.. From me and our baby.."

••••••••••••THE END••••••••••••
-----------------------------------------------------

What if you randomly find me on your doorstep lmao

A/N: yaaaaaaaaaay, what a cute scene. Imma run now with Akashi I HAVE A SAD LAYF OKAY. (im on high sarreh) Anyway, I hope you guys liked it!!!~ @miraculousjeon, I hope you enjoyed your request 😁😁😁 Well, as sad as it is, this really is goodbye for this book. I love you guys!!! Name your kid Yano in honor of me hahahahahaha. Ok now, Byeeeee min'na!!!
-YanoSan