chpater 6

"I dont care!!" A shout startles me awake. I step up to the stall door and lift my head over. "She isn't trained sebastian!" Rebecca storms past my stall. I watch her then catch a glimpse of sebastain out of the corner of my eye. He was staring after Rebecca with an annoyed face.

He glances at me and smiles."dont worry sweet girl. I wount let her sell you." He pats my nose and leaves the barn. I whinny after him. I want out! I want out to kick rebecca! I unlock the door and trot out in to the yard. I survey the yard. It was a wrap around drive with the barn on one side and the house on the other. Rebecca was sunbathing on the porch of the house.

A plan forms in my head and I get a bucket and go to the pond next to the barn. The water was an icky green and smells a little off. I dip the bucket in and help it firmly between my teeth. I slowly make my way to the porch. There wasn't any railing on it so I tilt the bucket contents on Rebecca.

Rebecca screeches and fails around. "Im going to kill the son of a-" she had rolled off the porch and in to the bushes. " I hate this horse!!!! Sebastain im selling this demon!"

She gets up with small twigs and leaves stuck to her skin. Loud curses and nonsense came out of her mouth as she rages. She runs in the house screaming. I walk down  to the pastures. The other horses were grazing and chatting when I get to the gate. The lock was different and requires hands.

I trudge back up to the barn and stand in my stall. My life is pretty boring... Sebastian runs past my stall at that moment. I peer around the stall door and see him grabbing my halter. I snort and he jerks his head to look at me. Letting out a sigh of relief he jogs to my stall and takes my face in his hands.

"You've got to stop this" he mumbles. "Rebecca's having a cow..." he puts my halter on and leads me to some cross-ties. He takes out a brush and knocks all the loose clods of dirt in my leg feathers. (The long hair on the clydsdales legs)

He grabs a bush and starts at my coat and then puts a saddlepad on me. I turn my head around to look at him. He glances at me and smiles "what?" He questions. I take the blanket in my teeth and pull it off my back. He laughs and takes it from my teeth.

I release it and he sets it back on my back. I pull it off again and he grabs it before it hits the ground. "Bareback?" He raises a brow. I nod my head up and down. "Im crazy... I'm talking to a horse." He mumbles.

He grabs the bridle and slips it on my head and bit in my mouth. I never liked the cold metal bar. Luca used to use a bitless bridle. Sebastian led me oit the back of the barn and there was a medium-sized ring to the left. He led me to the mounting block and jumps on to my back.

It was weird backing him on my back. He nudged me into a walk and we circled around the arena. "Such a good girl" he scratches my withers. It feels nice and I plod along. He prompts me to a trot. He sat smoothly on my back.

He doesn't bounce as much as luca did. Letting out a loud whoop he digs his heals  .  In my sides. My eyes grow wide and I whinny my surprise as I bolt foward in to  a gallop. I was charging towards a low fence that enclosed the arena. Sebastian was pulling back on the reins but I kept foward.

With a mighty leap I clear the old fence and land in the pasture on the other side. canter through the pasture sebastain let out a shout as we got close to  a lake. "Whoa easy girl, lets not-"

He was cut short by me jumping strait in the water. The cold water sent chills up my spine. I felt sebastian slip off my back and in to the water. Standing in the shallow water that reaches my stomach I look for sebastian. I couldn't see him any where.

Splashing to my left startles me. Lunging foward away from the noise I hop through the water to the shore. Sebastian laughs at me and smiles slightly from his spot in the water I was a moment ago.

I lower my head and watch cautiously before lifting my head and whinnying. Lifting my lip I show off my top teeth too. Luca loved when I did that...

I shake my head. Stop thinking of luca! Hes gone. With a sigh I notice Sebastian swimming my way. I also notice how cold I had gotten. What was I thinking!? Shivering slightly I wait for sebastian who also hugged himself. "Lets get back to the barn. I'll get you some hay and turn the heat on in the barn, and maybe if you're good, a blanket too." He says as he swings himself on to my back. I canter back to the barn and as we enter the corridor to the barn rebecca steps out of my stall.

"Oh there she is." She laughs " I thought the man already picked her up."

"What are you talking about?" Sebastian growls and slides off my back. "You sold her?!"

"Oh? No I didnt. A man called and asked if we had a horse of sugar's discription. It was very detailed." She smirks at me. I snort and blow my nose at her. Snot fllys and hits her in the face. She squeals and runs off to the house cursing me.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hello! Id love if you guys would give me ideas im only writing off the top of my head and I have no plot in mind. Advice and opinions are very much appreciated. Also if you'd like different p.o.v's let me know.