chapter 34

Tingling pleasure makes me lean in to Luca more. I didn't want this to end. The kiss is gentle and sweet enough to ache. Wait... Ache? I gasp as a sharp pain snakes its way through my body again. A warm feeling seeps in to the water around me like if I had urinated. "Luca." I pant as he slowly stands his full height again.

He has a puzzled expression, I'm pretty sure he felt the temp change in water for a second. "Are you..?"

Everything was fine untill to the first knee bucking pain hit. My belly spasms and I squeak unprepared for the sudden discomfort. Luca grabs me before I drop under the water and he carries me bridal style to the shore of the river.

"Amber is it the baby?" Luca has pure panic on his face. I felt bad for him, poor guy destined to deliver his babies baby. I silently snicker to myself but cut short when another agonizing cramp hits. I nod fearing if I open my mouth I might shriek.

Luca grabs my dress and his shirt and shakes them out. He places his shirt under my body and keeps my dress off to the side off the ground. Examining my position he decides that I should lean aginst a tree. Relocating all of the things we move a bit deeper in the forest where the grass was a bit more lush and soft. Easing me back aginst a tree Luca makes one more check and sits down in front of me.

"You're going to need to open your legs Amber." realizing my legs were clenched together I slowly relax but can't help but feel awkward. Another contraction makes me tense up again. Soothing words meet my ears as hands massage my shoulders.

Luca has scooted me forward and positioned himself behind me allowing me to lean back aginst him. "Let me know when it becomes to much and we can try something, ok?" he murmurs. I nod and stay quiet as the contractions continue for another twenty minutes till they became closer together.

"Ok!" I gasp,"It's to much now!" riding out the latest cramp is tough. It progressively felt like I was being punched in the uterus and stomach. Now in front of me Luca instructs me to lean back aginst the tree and breath slowly and controlled. As the contractions get closer together it was tough keeping my breathing and groaning in check.

"I think I see the head now." Luca says and movers my legs apart spreading them wider. My back is killing me at this point and all is like to do is push but I don't know if its to early or what. "Ok, are you ready to start pushing?" Luca basically answers me silent question.

Noding with enthusiasm I wait for Luca to give the go. "Alright push and count to six and then take a break for ten." is all he says. With a deep breath I tuck my chin and push. 1..2..3..

At six I lean back gasping. "Good, count to ten and breath." Luca coos to me. Heard you the first time... Panting I finish the count to ten and push again.

The process continues for another insanely painful fifteen minutes. "One more good push and you'll most likely be done." Luca grins as he speaks.

Oh man did I put my all in to the final push. I feel the little body slip from mine and I collapse back aginst the tree. Luca is tending to the baby with a bunch of chatter when I interupt him.

"Luca there's another one." I gasp in pain.

~~~~~~~~~~~

Oh boy, couldn't sleep so here's an update lol. Enjoy and leave tons of comments! I'm not kidding I love when y'all discuss the book and ask questions!