chapter 27

Sam leads me to a covered arena with stands on the outer part. Noticing the fencing I hesitate to allow them in. "Could we keep the gates open when I preform?" I question. Sam nods and takes me to the stables.

"Here is where you can keep your horses." He gestures to the stalls.

"No, it's alright. they're fine where they are." Turning I move to go back to the herd. "They wouldn't leave me." At least I hope one of them doesn't convince the other mares to... I walk around the arena and almost straight in to Luca. I stumble a little and grab his mane.

"Oh! Im so sorry! I know it doesnt hurt but I know I didnt like it when it was pulled on!!" I panic and rub the spot that connects with the strands that I pulled. The black strands were surprisingly silky smooth and I continue to rub the hair.

Luca Nickers softly and realizing what I'm doing I snatch my hand back and apologise. I glance back at Sam and he stares at me with an odd expression. "Well that's the area. The show is in an hour, Hungry?" He asks when I fidget uncomfortably.

My stomach grumbles and I nod enthusiastically. Luca nudges me and I look at him. His eyes shown with caution and I smile and nudge him back. "Lunch sounds awesome."

Sam leads me to the food stands and I get a salad. I walk back to the other horses who luca had taken to the arena and they were looking at all the equipment.

There were jumps leaned aginst the fence and a large stool in the middle of the ring. I try to think of an act to preform as william wanders over.

"What do you think. A bunch of jumps or verbal commands?" I mummble to him as I scan the arena. I notice the foals playing on the sandy floor from the corner of my eye.

The foals play a form of tag and cole is it. Mia tryes to take a tight turn and slides. I gasp and rush over to check on her. She stands up and nuzzled me then bounds away again. I smile and place a hand on my small bulge of a belly. A soft muzzle pushes me gently taking me out of my thoughts.

The dapple grey stares at me and nudges me again. His eyes held a bit of worry. "Im fine Sebastian." I grin and rub my stomach. "Im just a bit excited about the situation im in is all. I wouldn't wish for any other thing to happen to me other than this right now." Growing quiet I add. "Though it would be great if we weren't running for our freedom."

Sebastian shakes his mane out and snorts his agreement. Luca wanders over and Sebastian takes off over to the mares. I watch him run off and glance at Luca. "You could stand to be a bit nicer to him you know."

Luca sighs and rests his muzzle on my stomach. I gently stroke his face and pat his head. "Anything you can think of for a show?"

~~~~~~~~~~(show time)

Luca and I planned the show and I was not to ride at all due to being prego. All the horses participated even the foals. It was a great shiw and everyone enjoyed it. The only down fall was sarah.

She made a fool of me any chance she got. Like when I wanted her to balance on the stool. She followed me up on it then pushed me off. Another time is when I was doing a free lunge she kicked at me and got really close. All in all it was a present show.

The other horses did ground work and dressage moves when vocally asked. That wowed the crowd. Sebastian took the jumps and made a little girl squeal when he stooednin front of her mid-show to nuzzle her. (This has happened to me).

Sam walks around the back after the show and is beaming. "That was fantastic!!" I blush for no reason. I didn't do anything to deserve the praise.

"You should really praise the horses more than me. They did the hard work." I reply. Luca stands next to me and nudges my belly. "Hey! Knock it off! You're going to push me over!" I laugh and push his nose away.

Sam pays me in cash and He left before I could say anything. He handed me about a thousand dollars in cash. I stare at the money silently. It was a lot considering I'd never really needed any.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Im super dupper sorry that I havent updated in so long!!!!!

Please let me know what you think and im aware there are spelling errors in my chapters. Its just easiest to post then fix them as I go.

I love all of you guys and thank you for the support and I'll try to update more for the new year!!